Page 4540 of 4569 FirstFirst ... 3540404044404490453045374538453945404541454245434550 ... LastLast
Results 45,391 to 45,400 of 45683
  1. #45391

    Default

    I wasn't a big fan of the S5 that came with my Liberate Rod, so I replaced it with the Gunslash's S5, Mysterious Intent. That new S5 has a 20% Crit boost, so will it stack up with my weapon's 20% Crit boost (meaning 20 + 20 = 40)? If so, what else could I add to boost this closer to 100%?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  2. #45392

    Default

    Fo/Ph pp250 are 50% pp200 are 40% ,unit.ssa16 %
    Last edited by oratank; Jan 26, 2020 at 02:16 AM.

  3. #45393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of the S5 that came with my Liberate Rod, so I replaced it with the Gunslash's S5, Mysterious Intent. That new S5 has a 20% Crit boost, so will it stack up with my weapon's 20% Crit boost (meaning 20 + 20 = 40)? If so, what else could I add to boost this closer to 100%?
    As a FO/TE, I believe you can get to 100% Crit with the S5 (20%), the Potential (20%), an R/Crit Ring (20%), the Shifta Critical Skill (20%), S6: Wise Skill (15%), and your natural Crit rate (5%). The main block here is S6: Wise Skill since it seems to only be obtainable as a Unit drop (from Infiltration or Ramiel).

    As oratank mentioned, however, it is easier as FO/PH as you only need 200PP with the S5, Potential, and Ring to get over 100%.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 26, 2020 at 03:12 AM.


  4. #45394

    Default

    Last time I played was back in 2013. I've been reading up on all the changes but I know there's a lot I've missed. I've got psublog bookmarked, but now I'm looking for an item database. Cirnopedia hasn't updated in years and arks visiphone isn't really informative. And any other useful sites would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #45395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellex View Post
    Last time I played was back in 2013. I've been reading up on all the changes but I know there's a lot I've missed. I've got psublog bookmarked, but now I'm looking for an item database. Cirnopedia hasn't updated in years and arks visiphone isn't really informative. And any other useful sites would be greatly appreciated.
    Your best bet is Japanese resources like https://pso2.swiki.jp/
    Unfortunately, most English resources just kind of taper off as you only have a handful of people trying to update them, though that may change once the NA servers come up.


  6. #45396

    Default

    Thank you for quick reply.
    Lets hope an English site does pop up.

  7. #45397

    Default

    Is it possible to link one account to both PSN and nintendo account at the same time on one sega ID? I remember that fortnite account locked you out when you tried using the same account on PSN and nintendo switch. They probably removed that by now since that was an old story but im still scared that something might happen to my account

  8. #45398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerokiryu777 View Post
    Is it possible to link one account to both PSN and nintendo account at the same time on one sega ID? I remember that fortnite account locked you out when you tried using the same account on PSN and nintendo switch. They probably removed that by now since that was an old story but im still scared that something might happen to my account
    PSO2 is not fortnite, so they don't care. Just only one PSN can be bound to your PSO2 account and that's about it.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

  9. #45399

    Default

    It says on the web event tab that our points are updated hourly. Mine doesn't. Is that the case for everyone and does it have something to do with Tweaker?

  10. #45400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    It says on the web event tab that our points are updated hourly. Mine doesn't. Is that the case for everyone and does it have something to do with Tweaker?
    Do you mean under Ship Point Rankings? The period for that ended already (you can see when the ranking period was in your local time where it says "Total Period"), so it no longer updates.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •