Page 4535 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353540354435448545254532453345344535453645374538454545854635 ... LastLast
Results 45,341 to 45,350 of 46801
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It was the Anfang Series. It was from the previous SG Scratch.
    Damn, means there's no way it's on the player shops, huh? Oh well, will have to keep my eyes peeled for it.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Damn, means there's no way it's on the player shops, huh? Oh well, will have to keep my eyes peeled for it.
    gonna be a real long time before it comes back into rotation, might be a end of the year revive for a week or two like they did with the Falz attire
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Do the usual checks:
    1) Is there enough room on hard drive
    2) Check to see if Tweaker runs as a process at Task Manager, and kill it if it does, then retry
    3) Disable antivirus temporarily then retry
    4) Delete all temporary windows files (C:\Windows\Temp and C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Temp) then retry
    5) If the above don't work, reinstall Tweaker on a location that should not require Admin rights, but still enable "Run as Administrator" for all users from the properties tabs.
    I've done all this and it still won't work, I'm not sure what's going on. I've played PSO2 on this computer before and never had an issue. But now no matter what I do with the tweaker it won't work. It can't update and even after being pointed toward my PSO2 install it won't actually apply any plugins. Not like the translation doesn't work, the plugin box is just empty so there's not even an option to translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    I've done all this and it still won't work, I'm not sure what's going on. I've played PSO2 on this computer before and never had an issue. But now no matter what I do with the tweaker it won't work. It can't update and even after being pointed toward my PSO2 install it won't actually apply any plugins. Not like the translation doesn't work, the plugin box is just empty so there's not even an option to translate.
    Some more checks that may help:

Is your locale set to something different than English (US)? Does your username have any non-english characters? Have you manually set Windows to consider non-Unicode characters in your native language? If the answers are (i) yes, (ii) yes and (iii) no, try changing that Windows setting.
    The above bypass an issue where non-English characters may not be properly interpretated and cause quite a lot of applications to crash.

Do you have more than one network connection (for example 2 Ethernet connections, or Ethernet + WiFi, or some virtual adapter from emulators, vpn etc.)? If yes, try disabling all except the only one used to connect to the internet, restart Windows and retry.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    Disable IPV6 and whereever you installed the tweaker, it should be a file called "renameme_PSO2 Tweaker.exe", Just delete the tweaker exe and rename that renameme thing to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

It does it to me too.
    Last edited by Sirius-91; Feb 3, 2020 at 05:53 PM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some more checks that may help:

Is your locale set to something different than English (US)? Does your username have any non-english characters? Have you manually set Windows to consider non-Unicode characters in your native language? If the answers are (i) yes, (ii) yes and (iii) no, try changing that Windows setting.
    The above bypass an issue where non-English characters may not be properly interpretated and cause quite a lot of applications to crash.

Do you have more than one network connection (for example 2 Ethernet connections, or Ethernet + WiFi, or some virtual adapter from emulators, vpn etc.)? If yes, try disabling all except the only one used to connect to the internet, restart Windows and retry.
    Nope, my locale is English US and my username is plain English characters. And nope, it's the same wifi connection I used before when I played.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Disable IPV6 and whereever you installed the tweaker, it should be a file called "renameme_PSO2 Tweaker.exe", Just delete the tweaker exe and rename that renameme thing to "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

It does it to me too.
    Don't even have IPV6 enabled. Also don't seem to have a file named renameme in the install folder. Just the normal pso2 tweaker exe
    Last edited by Karazykid; Feb 3, 2020 at 05:59 PM.

Can you download and run the EXE file only from the ARKS Layer website?

Can you download and run the EXE file only from the ARKS Layer website?
    Didn't even know this was an option, that fixed everything. Thank you.

where is Kyokuya(valentine)? saw his picture when the first time talk to Stratos

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    where is Kyokuya(valentine)? saw his picture when the first time talk to Stratos
    Kyokuya (White Day) won't be available until the White Day 2019 event.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.