What are the ideal Technic customization for Foie/Zan based spells?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

In the menu of Xie's 13* shop, there is a data like this : #/50, or sometimes #/100. what does this number mean? Does it have anything to do with those gold things which are needed to exchange weapon?

About those 13* weapons, I don't think I am able to get one piece before the event ends due to the fact that I could only get about 3 bronze and 1 or 2 silver on each run. If anyone can give me some advice on how to get more silver, I really appreciate it. I am level 55 right now

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What are the ideal Technic customization for Foie/Zan based spells?
    Foie: Blazing 3 or Efficient 1
    Gifoie: Blazing 3
    Rafoie: Blazing 3
    Safoie: Blazing 3 or Efficient 3
    Shifta: Multi 3
    Ilfoie: Uncrafted

Zan: Concentrated 3
    Gizan: Concentrated 3
    Razan: Multi 3
    Sazan: Windslicer 3
    Nazan: Windslicer 3
    Zanverse: Concentrated 3
    Ilzan: Wide 3

Though Foie and Safoie are probably better off just going Blazing 3. Wide Rafoie has some uses for hitting more targets. Efficient Sazan is a little outdated since nowadays people have enough PP that damage is more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    About those 13* weapons, I don't think I am able to get one piece before the event ends due to the fact that I could only get about 3 bronze and 1 or 2 silver on each run. If anyone can give me some advice on how to get more silver, I really appreciate it. I am level 55 right now
    You can get 2 gold per clear on XH difficulty (which requires 70+), and get more golds as EC rewards. The drop rates for bronze and silver badges are also better.

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Not really except for certain fringe cases.

Talis for autoaim, rod for everything else.
    No, Elysion is still super duper important (or Boots of Seraphy if you have them).

It's the best way to use quite a few techniques, and those techniques are very useful:

• Ilbarta
    • Nabarta
    • Sazonde
    • Sazan
    • Ilzan
    • Namegid

Grants and Razan are okay with Elysion but not really worth mentioning.
    Not really sure why everyone acts like Elysion is useless since it got a nerf...

I am level 75 force/tech, what are the best spells to use for the following elements:
    1. fire
    2. ice
    3. wind
    4. lightning
    5. light
    6. dark

and also what type of crafting customization to use on the spells, I am using the Elysion sword in the process

Since I assume the XQ Units won't be sellable (seeing that the weapons aren't)

What would be the best way to go with that if you want to farm a specific set?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Since I assume the XQ Units won't be sellable (seeing that the weapons aren't)

What would be the best way to go with that if you want to farm a specific set?
    Well, run a specific XQ i guess.
    Certain unit part only drop from certaij floor set, check the wiki for floor drop listing.

What kind of gaming setup would be recommended for PSO2?
    I own a custom desktop with a GTX 650, got an audio technica mic and Sennheiser headset. Curious if my graphics card can meet the required specs.

Your specs are more than fine for PSO2. I played on a GTX660 and some AMD processor (that I don't remember, 6xxx though) at max perfectly fine, no real issues. Internet speed is also important for this game, because there's a load of weird network checks when it comes to client performance and loads which really shouldn't be there, but that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    No, Elysion is still super duper important (or Boots of Seraphy if you have them).

It's the best way to use quite a few techniques, and those techniques are very useful:

• Ilbarta
    • Nabarta
    • Sazonde
    • Sazan
    • Ilzan
    • Namegid

Grants and Razan are okay with Elysion but not really worth mentioning.
    Not really sure why everyone acts like Elysion is useless since it got a nerf...
    I know about ilbarta switching, and that's pretty much the fringe case. Fire does everything else better. And I haven't seen nabarta ever do competitive amounts of damage even when I maxed out ice tree and normal tech advance along with elysion.