Page 4488 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 348839884388443844784485448644874488448944904491449845384588 ... LastLast
Results 44,871 to 44,880 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Music Disc "PSO #04 『World with me』" was in the FUN scratch back in 2012, so your only option is to hope someone has it available in their MyShop.
    There is another version that is available in the Ragol Memory Shop, but currenty the only way to get Ragol Memories is to exchange a PSZero Memory for one, and those are obtained via Scratch Bonus (specifically by doing the Gold AC Scratch twice in the newest AC Scratch, or by doing 5 normal AC Scratches in the Halloween scratch [using the free tickets we received count for this]).
    I see, thank you! It's strange to not see that revived after so long. There were none on the shop on my ship, so I'll just get the other version. Thanks again!

For what it's worth, the rare item shop (near the achievements counter) has music disks every day. I thought it would be pso2 disks only but I got the Bayonetta disks in there so maybe it's just a matter of waiting it out?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I forgot; if two weapons share the same color-series S abilities sich as red petal flash and nature's melody, will I lose the effects/restart the timer upon weapon switch between the two?
    Repost

You get those 13* Evleda units by just double upgrading regular Evleda units (once to 12* with better stats and then to 13*) and the other 13* I assume drop in the Ship Infiltration Large Enemy XQ?
    How do you get the SSA for units?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    You get those 13* Evleda units by just double upgrading regular Evleda units (once to 12* with better stats and then to 13*) and the other 13* I assume drop in the Ship Infiltration Large Enemy XQ?
    i dont think 13* schevelle drops there , and for SSA definily drops there for sure

you can also buy SSA in the armada medal shop

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    1. You can get some of them via Add Ability items that you can get from the Prize Medal Exchange shop
    2. You can also buy some of the Add Ability items on player shops.
    3. 13* units that drop in quests can come with SSAs already affixed. You can then transfer the SSAs to other 13* units at Dudu's.
    4. Add Ability items drop in various EQs (like ToT2019).

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i dont think 13* schevelle drops there , and for SSA definily drops there for sure
    Novel units drop in the new UQ, And the upgrade for the Orgei unit that drops in the new "rematch" 4-man trigger can come with S6 SSAs too.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Oct 23, 2019 at 10:14 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

The Orgei unit upgrade can be exchanged from Zieg as well by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Repost
    Red flash effects goes away even if they both have it. I assume the same for the other since they require a flash to be active.

Dunno if it's been changed.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

anybody know why the new ult quest won't show up for somebody; they are on an 85/85+ setup, but the quest isn't appearing in the ultimate quest lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    anybody know why the new ult quest won't show up for somebody; they are on an 85/85+ setup, but the quest isn't appearing in the ultimate quest lineup.
    My best guess would be that they need to be up to the current story quest.