Page 4598 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35984098449845484588459545964597459845994600460146084648 ... LastLast
Results 45,971 to 45,980 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    If you're using Rockbear during the Damage Tally then it is weak to all elements despite it not being displayed so EPPR would apply here. Otherwise it's never really worth it on Dual Blades.

And you can get Luminmech Emer Fragments from running Divide Quests on higher steps. I'd suggest Search and Destroy to increase your income of them.
    Thanks, that clears it up.

what do we do to unused 12* weapons ? exchange for lambda ?
    is there any other use for photon booster aside from exchanging for weapon camo and 12* weapon from the photon booster shop

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    is there any other use for photon booster aside from exchanging for weapon camo and 12* weapon from the photon booster shop
    I save them to use as for grind fodder for my 14* and 15* weapons; they have higher base points than lower rarity weapons. If I'm short on Lamdas (not likely with well over 100 in the bank now), I'll convert them for that.

Photon Boosters are used to unlock potentials on some 14* (and likely 15*) weapons, I know. Other than that no idea.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    A bit additional info:
    Photon Boosters don't directly unlock potentials but you can exchange 90 photon boosters for 1 ultimate booster and iirc it costs 20 ultimate boosters to grind that new potential from scratch and 12 ultimate boosters if you have the old potential at lvl 3 and just switch potential.

Also pretty sure only 14* weapons use ultimate boosters for potentials and 15* use those new Luminech Emer fragments you apparently get from Divide Quest later steps.

Any info on next PSO2 Station?When will it be?Are they planning to show something about gunslash class?
    ID: Maks

So there's this Title for Armada of Demise that requires 420,000 Interception Points. Even after doing 7 rounds (3x the first one, 3x the 2nd one a 1x the 3rd one), I was still short like 16,000 points! Was 8 rounds necessary or is there a better way?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So there's this Title for Armada of Demise that requires 420,000 Interception Points. Even after doing 7 rounds (3x the first one, 3x the 2nd one a 1x the 3rd one), I was still short like 16,000 points! Was 8 rounds necessary or is there a better way?
    8 rounds is enough, sadly all the sectors don't give the exact same number of points so you probably just need to redo that but with better sector RNG (i know it's dumb)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    8 rounds is enough, sadly all the sectors don't give the exact same number of points so you probably just need to redo that but with better sector RNG (i know it's dumb)
    Do cannons and turrets give points? A lot of time, people don't break them.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    Any info on next PSO2 Station?When will it be?Are they planning to show something about gunslash class?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...A-PSO2-STATION!

Nobody knows if they're going to show anything about the new class, they haven't mentioned anything since the reveal trailer
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Do cannons and turrets give points? A lot of time, people don't break them.
    yes the turrets and ships gives points