Page 4586 of 4617 FirstFirst ... 3586408644864536457645834584458545864587458845894596 ... LastLast
Results 45,851 to 45,860 of 46164

Do the class bonuses you get for getting classes to 75 apply to all characters you have? Or just that character you got the class to 75 on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Do the class bonuses you get for getting classes to 75 apply to all characters you have? Or just that character you got the class to 75 on?
    Yes, once you accept the title for getting a class to 75, the bonus stats apply to all characters. You do HAVE to accept the title though, getting there and leaving the title unclaimed will not get you the bonus stats.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

So I tried the Destroyer of Light Solo Trigger in UH for the first time. Neither Mother of Deus are considered deadly or anything, but they are a lot spongier than on XH for obvious reasons. I didn't get the title for the S Rank, but I was close (needed 1:12 minutes less to the counter). Any tips on the best techs to use against each opponent? Anything that could shave-off some precious seconds?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So I tried the Destroyer of Light Solo Trigger in UH for the first time. Neither Mother of Deus are considered deadly or anything, but they are a lot spongier than on XH for obvious reasons. I didn't get the title for the S Rank, but I was close (needed 1:12 minutes less to the counter). Any tips on the best techs to use against each opponent? Anything that could shave-off some precious seconds?
    I'm assuming you are Fo/Te? If so, use Illgrants. Grants when you can't Illgrants. Those are all the techs you need right there other than compound of course. If you can, Zanverse and Ramegid-0 on downs.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just as UniverseLover said, Ilgrants will do for the most part. What helps saving a lot of time on Deus is locking on to his little blue attacking spot when he is down
    and then spamming Grants when he goes back up. That way you can deal damage even when he is out of range.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/BO 90 Myuria PH 90 (FO/TE 90) Lady Harken BR/HU 90
    Raya HR 90 Myka GU/RA 90 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 90 Yakut PH 90
    ... and several more

are there still delays in the game ??

I just got a few in deus earlier
    ( I posted the full in the the technical thread )

I have question: I am a level 95 Hunter/ET . I have sword. But is a good partizan and wired lance weapon yall recommend? 2. On the partizan weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? 3. On the wired lance weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? 4. On the sword weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? Thanks in advance

with the game finally coming to NA PC in a few days, does anyone knows if AIDA it's still going to be making translations for the game or is she gonna stop?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    with the game finally coming to NA PC in a few days, does anyone knows if AIDA it's still going to be making translations for the game or is she gonna stop?
    they already addressed that they would continue to work on JP, not like NA's translations are that good (the way they renamed certain things are uneeded) much less the current content they have
    Last edited by Kril; May 24, 2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    does anyone knows if AIDA it's still going to be making translations for the game or is she gonna stop?
    We'll stop when the JP server is dead.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/