How do I get Koffie to give me the order to unlock the ruins? I've gotten all the licenses through Kuron, and now there are no news Arks missions or orders from Koffie. I'm not sure how to proceed.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Whats the best pot for each of the gal gryphon NT?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    How do I get Koffie to give me the order to unlock the ruins? I've gotten all the licenses through Kuron, and now there are no news Arks missions or orders from Koffie. I'm not sure how to proceed.
    Did you complete the Exploration Request for the Floating Continent/Skyscape?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Did you complete the Exploration Request for the Floating Continent/Skyscape?
    No, It's not available either.
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    No, It's not available either.
    Ok, looks like you went down the Coast unlock line to Kuron and you haven't finished the Desert unlock line to Ruins.
    I literally just did this over the past couple of days. Basically the unlocks go like this:

Just make sure you have done all available ARKS Quests and Free Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ok, looks like you went down the Coast unlock line to Kuron and you haven't finished the Desert unlock line to Ruins.
    I literally just did this over the past couple of days. Basically the unlocks go like this:

Just make sure you have done all available ARKS Quests and Free Fields.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll take a look at this chart next time I get on and see if I can figure out what I missed.
    PSO-World is a game?

Silly question: I'm holding a Phantom Radar in waiting to farm an Austere. Is its pot resetted if I switch wep WHILE using a rod camo?

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    Silly question: I'm holding a Phantom Radar in waiting to farm an Austere. Is its pot resetted if I switch wep WHILE using a rod camo?
    I can't confirm (sorry), but I would imagine it would reset.
    Basing this off the fact that Sacrifice Bite gets reset when changing swords (Chainsawd to Orbit, for example) even while wearing a sword camo.

Spoiler!

So im finally about to complete some collection sheets for Ray weapons, and im wondering how the heck i'm going to get them to 60 element.

1) I see the Star Gem symbol next to "reobtain sheet", how many Star Gems does it cost?
    2) "Distribution Period" ends in a few days... if i have the sheet after that can I still complete it or is it no good after that? (even if i get another set at this point it looks like ill need at least on of each to drop from PD...)
    3) Should I give up and just focus on the Ultimate Amduscia 13-stars?

EDIT: 4) I've never grinded a NT-type 13-star and ive seen some references to "emper" what is that?
    Last edited by Indignation211; Oct 12, 2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: adding another question

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    So im finally about to complete some collection sheets for Ray weapons, and im wondering how the heck i'm going to get them to 60 element.

1) I see the Star Gem symbol next to "reobtain sheet", how many Star Gems does it cost?
    2) "Distribution Period" ends in a few days... if i have the sheet after that can I still complete it or is it no good after that? (even if i get another set at this point it looks like ill need at least on of each to drop from PD...)
    3) Should I give up and just focus on the Ultimate Amduscia 13-stars?

EDIT: 4) I've never grinded a NT-type 13-star and ive seen some references to "emper" what is that?
    4) See the thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...eapon-grinding

*It's just a few thread below Quick Questions Thread*