Page 4659 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3659415945594609464946564657465846594660466146624669 ... LastLast
Results 46,581 to 46,590 of 46801

For the recent 15* Weapon Material Campaign to get materials for a Lightweaver Cras Weapon. I'm assuming I go to Zieg to exchange the materials but which option is it? For the ones I'm looking at "Obtain XXXX Weapons" or "Change Weapon Category" it seems I would still be missing materials needed to exchange for them.

Thanks

Can you purchase AC on an iphone(ios) from PSO2es?

I think several years back ago it wasn't possible right? For some reason it was Androids only? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    For the recent 15* Weapon Material Campaign to get materials for a Lightweaver Cras Weapon. I'm assuming I go to Zieg to exchange the materials but which option is it? For the ones I'm looking at "Obtain XXXX Weapons" or "Change Weapon Category" it seems I would still be missing materials needed to exchange for them.

Thanks
    To upgrade a Darkbanisher Ayer weapon into its corresponding Lightweaver Cras version, you go to "Obtain Striking/Ranged/Technique Weapons". The weapon type will not change (Partizan will remain Partizan, Talis will remain Talis etc)

To change an existing weapon into another weapon type of the same weapon-line (for example from Lightweaver Cras Sword to Lightweaver Cras Launcher), you go to "Change Weapon Category".

-=EDIT for extra clarification=-
    If, for example, you have a Darkbanisher Ayer Tier (Gunslash) and want to end up with a Lightweaver Cras Arche (Bullet Bow), you have 2 ways of doing it:

a) Upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash from "Obtain Strking Weapons", then follow with Change Weapon Category
    b) Change Weapon Category to Bullet Bow, then follow with upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Bullet Bow.
    The total material cost is the same either way.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 12, 2021 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Can you purchase AC on an iphone(ios) from PSO2es?

I think several years back ago it wasn't possible right? For some reason it was Androids only? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Thanks
    I believe it is due to the payment option only being Google Pay for outside of Japan.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

Theoretically if you have a Japanese i-whatever account and funding source, you can use the iOS version, but pretty sure that's a lot more work than just installing an Android emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Where can I get *Talon Wolk camo?
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    Where can I get *Talon Wolk camo?
    Drops from current space magatsu

Why is everyone running the Space Maggy LQ in XH, is the drop rate for all the good stuff so high in XH that it makes more sense than UH?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    I believe it is due to the payment option only being Google Pay for outside of Japan.
    So is it still like that? I have a Japanese iTunes account and was thinking about just using my credit card to buy some AC on PSO2es. Just wanted to know if I would get banned, account flagged, or something if I did it through that method?

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Theoretically if you have a Japanese i-whatever account and funding source, you can use the iOS version, but pretty sure that's a lot more work than just installing an Android emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
    I have PSO2es on my iPhone and I play it regularly through there, so it’s just easier to buy through itunes than downloading Android emulator. But for some reason, people seem to advise against buying AC through itunes? I used to use webmoney but that method is kinda dated.
    Last edited by Tippo; Jan 14, 2021 at 04:53 AM.

If you have a Japanese iTunes account, it should work just fine. You have no reason to worry about getting banned or other hostile action by Sega against your account.

Most people recommend the Android/GooglePay option since it doesn't involve setting up anything else that most people not-in-Japan wouldn't normally have (ie, a Japanese iTunes account). I also suspect that a small majority of people willing to configure an out-of-region game on their Windows PC are Android users to begin with.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list