Page 3747 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2747324736473697373737443745374637473748374937503757379738474247 ... LastLast
Results 37,461 to 37,470 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What are the "recipes" for Astral Soul and Ether Factor again?
    Astral Soul is Darkness Soul + 4x Soul Catalyst. Soul Catalyst is Elder Soul + Loser Soul + Persona Soul + Apprentice Soul + Double Soul. Soul Catalyst has a 10% chance to make.

Ether Factor is Ether Soul + 4x Factor Catalyst. Ether Soul is any Earth Soul + any Earth Factor. Factor Catalyst is Yamato Factor + Mother Factor + Deus Factor. Both Ether Soul and Factor Catalyst have a 10% chance to make.

Just to point out: Once you make Ether Soul, you can move it around with Soul Receptor at 100% base odds.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

i think Ether Soul is any 2 souls from, Toh'oh, Vegas or Escarde.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    i think Ether Soul is any 2 souls from, Toh'oh, Vegas or Escarde.
    Yes, it's 2 of the 3 earth souls. Nope cheap right now, Touou and Vegas are rare. :T

Is there a way to go back to the old method of copying items and the like so you grab the Japanese name instead of the English? I know you can Shift + Ctrl + V to make it Japanese again when you paste it but that only works in-game and you can't do that in browsers. Makes searching on sites like swiki kind of a pain.

Default Eternal Psycho Drive

Can someone explain to me how element conversion works for Eternal PsychoDrive?
    the effect for pot 3 is (Boosts the effects of Elemental Conversion (50% matching element, 200% other element) and decreases PP Consumption by 3 per cast.)
    I understand for matching element 50% of 60% would be 30%. So that would bring it up to 90% (i think). The "200% other element" lost me
    edit* 200% of 60 would be 120%? so that would bring off element up to 180%? so off element would be better then matching?? its rlly confusing
    Last edited by Abyss Queen Ivy; Jul 21, 2017 at 07:22 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, these charms you can get from Zieg for crafting a Vraolet and the other thing (I think it's the Potential on a Black King Bar or a Monkey King Bar?) - any way to see where they're applied, do they just magically happen, or are they an item that you hold onto in addition to the weapon with the ability on it?

Because I did the one that increases affixes on drops, but I don't see any item or any sort of "listing" saying it works or is applied.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So, these charms you can get from Zieg for crafting a Vraolet and the other thing (I think it's the Potential on a Black King Bar or a Monkey King Bar?) - any way to see where they're applied, do they just magically happen, or are they an item that you hold onto in addition to the weapon with the ability on it?

Because I did the one that increases affixes on drops, but I don't see any item or any sort of "listing" saying it works or is applied.
    Esc -> My Data -> Character Info -> Event Items
    Scroll to the bottom to see IF you have the two charms, probably not.
    Spoiler!

The two charms are related to two COs from Zieg a CAST in the far corner of the Shop Area, he has a Quick Jump that drops you right in front of him.

The two COs called "Respected Efforts: Skilled Trainer" and "Respected Efforts: Fortunate Omen". Complete those COs and you will be rewarded with the charms, they are not something that go in your inventory they are basically passive items you have on your person.
    Spoiler!

In those pictures you saw the weapons needed, ニョイボウ & ブラオレット. Grind them to +40 since they are Old Types so you have to grind it to 10 unlock its potential and grind it to 10 again. After that craft them to the proper extension. Monkey King Bar just needs it done once. Vraolet needs it brought to 8 which you might need to ask someone to do it.

Monkey King Bar's charm CLAIMS it increases the amount of slots a item will come with. Vraolet's charm makes it pretty much guaranteed, I would say 100% but some claim its just a high chance but not guaranteed, that weapon drops will require needing to be tekked.

After you get the charms just keep the weapons in your inventory, NOT storage, and they will always be active.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 21, 2017 at 09:34 PM.

1) What boosts the transfer rate of Freeze?

2) Also, is Bouncer useless in things like LQs with mixed enemies/if you dont have a full elemental set?
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Jul 21, 2017 at 10:15 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Esc -> My Data -> Character Info -> Event Items
    Scroll to the bottom to see IF you have the two charms, probably not.
    Spoiler!

The two charms are related to two COs from Zieg a CAST in the far corner of the Shop Area, he has a Quick Jump that drops you right in front of him.

The two COs called "Respected Efforts: Skilled Trainer" and "Respected Efforts: Fortunate Omen". Complete those COs and you will be rewarded with the charms, they are not something that go in your inventory they are basically passive items you have on your person.
    Spoiler!

In those pictures you saw the weapons needed, ニョイボウ & ブラオレット. Grind them to +40 since they are Old Types so you have to grind it to 10 unlock its potential and grind it to 10 again. After that craft them to the proper extension. Monkey King Bar just needs it done once. Vraolet needs it brought to 8 which you might need to ask someone to do it.

Monkey King Bar's charm CLAIMS it increases the amount of slots a item will come with. Vraolet's charm makes it pretty much guaranteed, I would say 100% but some claim its just a high chance but not guaranteed, that weapon drops will require needing to be tekked.

After you get the charms just keep the weapons in your inventory, NOT storage, and they will always be active.
    Thanks, I'll check there then.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I can get the Qliphad fuse from Deus quest.. but outside it.. is there any other way??