Page 4063 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3063356339634013405340604061406240634064406540664073411341634563 ... LastLast
Results 40,621 to 40,630 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Why nobody play this バスタークエスト . any more
    always wait for hours before one person shows up .
    Buster Quests never been very popular, even at the begining of episode 5, and now they have no longer exclusive drop, so the result is another dead content. But it's possible to find parties for free match, for buster medals. Sega will finaly add buster medals in main/adv match in the next maintenance (probably not enough for a BQ revival)
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Any maint today for 21st ?? cause I still see events on the boost chart

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Any maint today for 21st ?? cause I still see events on the boost chart
    Tomorrow due to holiday.

@silent_flower yeah thanks I just checked to confirm yeah tomorrow would be Shunbun No Hi

Does anyone have any tips for me going into the realm that is the crafting titles?
    I'm finding that they are quite expensive and slow to get? or is that just me?
    Any tips on making it easier, what do I need? What are these machines and which ones should I get?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for me going into the realm that is the crafting titles?
    I'm finding that they are quite expensive and slow to get? or is that just me?
    Any tips on making it easier, what do I need? What are these machines and which ones should I get?
    This needs to be a very long post, and I'm at work. TL;DR version it is very expensive and time consuming, if anything because you will need tens of thousands from each material. Buying them will cost you an arm and a leg, farming them will cost you your sanity. -=EDIT=- Don't try to do it all in like a month. I'm almost 2 years on this and I still haven't done half achievements.

Machines to use, I recommend the 4% Great Success ones. 8% Reduction time is useless when the bottleneck is material availability in the long run, even if you have access only to the 3 basic crafting lines. Plus the 4% will help gettnig those Great Success achievements too. You cannot have both the Great Success one and Cooldown reduction time for the same type of crafting, but you can have (for example) 4% Great Success for Extending, 4% Great success for PA, 8% CD Reduction for Technique and 4% Great Success for Timed. So go with all 4 of the 4% Great Success ones. You can get them with Excubes and some FUN points I think from the Recycle Shop.

So as to not lose track, start with one category. Most straightforward one is PA crafting. Work on that in a manner so that all PA craft achievements are at an even level. Some of them will progress faster than others because of Daily Requests. Second easiest is Tech Crafting, where you will again work in the same manner.

If you run out of materials for one type of craft, then move to another to save time (and possibly inventory space too)

Do not use Full Charge Lillipariums unless every single of your crafting lines is on cooldown and for longer than 3 hours, and you have materials ready to put again all crafting lines in use. I select 3 hours arbitrarily as it works for me. Try to keep all lines working "in parallel", meaning that they come off cooldown at roughly the same time, so that you don't have to go to your Room every 10 minutes. Use Mini and Small Lilliparia to help with that when you have crafts of different cooldowns. Try to put the longest ones right when you are going offline to again reduce active time needed.

The rest I guess will be covered by @theimporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This needs to be a very long post, and I'm at work. TL;DR version it is very expensive and time consuming, if anything because you will need tens of thousands from each material. Buying them will cost you an arm and a leg, farming them will cost you your sanity. -=EDIT=- Don't try to do it all in like a month. I'm almost 2 years on this and I still haven't done half achievements.

Machines to use, I recommend the 4% Great Success ones. 8% Reduction time is useless when the bottleneck is material availability in the long run, even if you have access only to the 3 basic crafting lines. Plus the 4% will help gettnig those Great Success achievements too. You cannot have both the Great Success one and Cooldown reduction time for the same type of crafting, but you can have (for example) 4% Great Success for Extending, 4% Great success for PA, 8% CD Reduction for Technique and 4% Great Success for Timed. So go with all 4 of the 4% Great Success ones. You can get them with Excubes and some FUN points I think from the Recycle Shop.

So as to not lose track, start with one category. Most straightforward one is PA crafting. Work on that in a manner so that all PA craft achievements are at an even level. Some of them will progress faster than others because of Daily Requests. Second easiest is Tech Crafting, where you will again work in the same manner.

If you run out of materials for one type of craft, then move to another to save time (and possibly inventory space too)

Do not use Full Charge Lillipariums unless every single of your crafting lines is on cooldown and for longer than 3 hours, and you have materials ready to put again all crafting lines in use. I select 3 hours arbitrarily as it works for me. Try to keep all lines working "in parallel", meaning that they come off cooldown at roughly the same time, so that you don't have to go to your Room every 10 minutes. Use Mini and Small Lilliparia to help with that when you have crafts of different cooldowns. Try to put the longest ones right when you are going offline to again reduce active time needed.

The rest I guess will be covered by @theimporter.
    Well pretty much what you said, but I'll add this:

-For Techniques, it becomes very costly since PA Fragments T-ATK sell for the most cash, try to buy them at 5k or lower

-If you can spend AC, become premium, this will allow you to send every discs at Lv11 or higher to your premium storage, break them down to PA Fragments

-Trade the S-ATK and R-ATK Fragments discs at the recycling shop for T-ATK ones

-Premium will also give you 3 more craft lines

-Spend more AC to get the last 3 craft lines

-If you're self-employed, work from home or your boss doesn't mind you installing PSO2 on your computer and leaving it on your 2nd or 3rd screen, then you can keep an eye on the cooldown, you'll be able to save months in your crafting

-Do your dailes and once you're able to master a certain craft (Ice or Light for example), advertise your services for your crafting, this will help unlock the achievements for crafting requests

-Can't speak for everyone, but even if I mastered some weapon and unit crafting, I find that it's really pointless these days, might as well concentrate on PA, Techs and TA

so is invader nt update coming this maintenance?

also did they say anything about if you can trade the old ot to nt?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so is invader nt update coming this maintenance?

also did they say anything about if you can trade the old ot to nt?
    Yup, guess Austere-NT won't be far behind. They said they're working on something and to not throw away your old ones. I'm guessing it will be a big fat grocery list like the old one.

I'm calling it now:

200 x Crests
    999 x ExCubes
    20 x Class Cubes
    20 x Photn Boosters
    100 x Galeru Crystals
    100 x Yurlungur Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    snip.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    snip.
    thank you thank you thank you!