Page 4661 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3661416145614611465146584659466046614662466346644671 ... LastLast
Results 46,601 to 46,610 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, whatever happened with Space Maggy LQ last 2 weeks?
    After most Primordial runs I started an LQ room before even the EQ was over but once the eq rdr boost kicked in I still couldn't get a full mpa for up to 10 minutes in UH.

Did people not play UH but XH? Did people not play it at all except for a few people here and there? I mean it's unfun trash but the drops were epic and it was kinda worth doing for the Primordial Darkstones alone since you need so many for Lightweaver weapons and units.
    People are probably just waiting for NGS at this point.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jan 20, 2021 at 11:42 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

hey y'all, been a minute

quick q; what's the consensus on GuLu? I used to follow rin's guide somewhat but i know they've stopped maintaining it and some other people took over but there's no inclusion/mention on it for the subclass section past Et. I also kinda gave up on JP a little before DQ's came out so I'm experiencing the content as it comes on global.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    hey y'all, been a minute

quick q; what's the consensus on GuLu? I used to follow rin's guide somewhat but i know they've stopped maintaining it and some other people took over but there's no inclusion/mention on it for the subclass section past Et. I also kinda gave up on JP a little before DQ's came out so I'm experiencing the content as it comes on global.
    are you maining GS on this combo? otherwise its not a very good sub, go look at the class discussion section (might be in the Lu thread) and dig around. i think it was posted already what was best for x/Lu combo and Gu/Lu wasn't top. if youre maining TMGs, dont bother, either Gu/Fi or Gu/Hu. if youre purposely trying to play something niche then i guess do whatever
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    are you maining GS on this combo? otherwise its not a very good sub, go look at the class discussion section (might be in the Lu thread) and dig around. i think it was posted already what was best for x/Lu combo and Gu/Lu wasn't top. if youre maining TMGs, dont bother, either Gu/Fi or Gu/Hu. if youre purposely trying to play something niche then i guess do whatever
    naw, it was with tmg main. saw some stuff about difference between gulu and gufi not being incredibly high and offset being worth it in some cases (cooldowns, other things?)
    i have no idea what the benefit of using gunslash on xLu is honestly, but if that's the case i'll prob stick w/ what i currently got. won't hurt to look in the lu thread i guess

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

naw, it was with tmg main. saw some stuff about difference between gulu and gufi not being incredibly high and offset being worth it in some cases (cooldowns, other things?)
    i have no idea what the benefit of using gunslash on xLu is honestly, but if that's the case i'll prob stick w/ what i currently got. won't hurt to look in the lu thread i guess
    Isn't power wise, it's kinda close to GuHu? With /Lu have more damage for SRollArts, more CriticalRate (fromTAJA), but more damage taken?
    /Lu will have less damage taken compared to GuFi tho ....

As far as PA power wise ...
    With 500 Voltage, roughly 60% for /Lu (50% from AttackBonus, 10% from 500 Voltage) ...... while /Hu will have roughly 60% too (50% from skill, 10% from StanceRing)?
    So, about the same ....

And building Voltage might become .... a bit problematic for some bosses, I think (can't maximize ChainFinish damage after the boss escape or something) ....
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 25, 2021 at 11:09 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Lu doesn't have stances though from what I'm seeing, so you lose access to the ring, which is fairly big.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Lu doesn't have stances though from what I'm seeing, so you lose access to the ring, which is fairly big.
    yep ... so, about x1.77 multiplier for Hu...... and x1.65 for Lu ...
    With maxed AtkUp skill on Lu, it does have more base R-Atk to try closing the gap ....
    Atk stat /Lu is about 2% more than /Hu on my char (with Shifta Drink) .... difference should be even higher with Shifta and TeamTree, I think? .... so, yea, probably about the same, PA power wise .... can't test in Rockbear atm, so sleepy _(:3」

Not sure about relying on Voltage tho ....
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 25, 2021 at 11:29 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Which classes benefit the most from s8: sky dance's boon? I have 1 for Hr but I would like to know what other classes are a good fit. Would Bouncer be good for it, despite tech access and JB shift actions?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Which classes benefit the most from s8: sky dance's boon? I have 1 for Hr but I would like to know what other classes are a good fit. Would Bouncer be good for it, despite tech access and JB shift actions?
    bouncer , hero sword , etoile in general , Luster and phantom

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    bouncer , hero sword , etoile in general , Luster and phantom
    Luster doesn't need it at all. You get shifta and deband from hitting things.