Page 3936 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2936343638363886392639333934393539363937393839393946398640364436 ... LastLast
Results 39,351 to 39,360 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If it is for the sake of getting it to 60% for actual use rather than just SAF fodder, then it's not really a waste since you wouldn't want to use it if the attribute isn't at max. Also remember, it is only the OTs that get upgraded to be +xx/35, so if it isn't the Sword, Twin Daggers, Katana, Launcher, TMGs, Talis, Wand, or Boots, then upgrading it directly from the CF will still keep it at +xx/30.
    It was actually two drops (which made about zero sense, extra boosted rate or not, because it was a ****show of a run and was a B-rank result). One was a 33 potential TMG, which I probably won't really mess with I guess, simply because I already have all the materials for a +35 Zeinesis TMG and a 34 potential Ray TMG (unless this Yamato one is better in some way than either of those for something?).

The other though was a 34 potential Wand, which the only other 13* Wand I have atm is a pretty bad Welk Rudder(?) which doesn't seem that great anyway, but the potential for the Yamato Wand seems good (or so I would guess, haven't really messed with any of the Tech classes tbh). I made room for one more Wand copy/sheet, but not sure how that will work I guess, since I would have to upgrade it to boost the element of the one that dropped, but that upgrade puts it at 35 potential anyway, so that's what I was confused about possibly being a waste or not I guess.

-----

As a side question: When does it consider your character having 'participated' in a limited-run-amount EQ? For instance, just a bit ago I tried to do the Yamato rematch (can only play it once), and for some reason it threw me into a group/match that had ALREADY STARTED with just three people. This was without expert matching btw, so either someone left/got disconnected or that group just wasn't very smart to attempt it with three people (there was tons of time left, so they could have waited for a fourth if it wasn't from a disconnected player).

If I had backed out, would that have counted as my one run since they had already started it before I even selected the match, or does it only count if you jump in/leave the campship? (Why did it even send me into one that had already started anyway?) That seems a bit...idk... unfair or something, if you get thrown into that and then have no choice but to take a C-rank result with nothing but a couple 10* drops to show for it because of a pathetic run (I may be a tad salty about it).

Maybe this is a dumb question, but does the PSO2 Tweaker just randomly not launch for anyone else?

This happens to me on my home PC, my gaming laptop, my work laptop, my work PCs, my friend's PCs... There'll be times, I'll click to launch it, I'll get the UAC prompt, click Yes, and then... nothing. No errors, no popups, nada.

What do I do? Just keep clicking until it launches properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but does the PSO2 Tweaker just randomly not launch for anyone else?

This happens to me on my home PC, my gaming laptop, my work laptop, my work PCs, my friend's PCs... There'll be times, I'll click to launch it, I'll get the UAC prompt, click Yes, and then... nothing. No errors, no popups, nada.

Nope. It not even randomly crashes anymore for a while now. I can imagine UAC should be disabled.

Anyone here uses a modern Logitech gamepad for PSO2 (like the F310)? If so, I have a question regarding the programmable aspect of the gamepad. Can it overwrite button fonctions in the game? For example, if I want a make "shift" button on one of the triggers so that all of my face buttons and POV direction become shortcuts for pallet items, will it prevent the regular action button presses and simply do my shift command, or will both action happen?

Mind you, I don't want program the entire gamepad for gameplay since keyboard emulation does bring some lags, I just want to double my buttons to use as keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks

How much dark blast EXP is needed to max everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How much dark blast EXP is needed to max everything?
    225,748,660 EXP; depending on if you run BQs or the BQ EQ, that is a total of between 752,495,534 (only gaining EXP from Omega Elder and/or Auqatic Darkers in BQ) and 2,257,486,600 (only gaining EXP in content that is not BQs with Aquatic Darkers and/or Omega Elder) normal EXP needed.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 28, 2017 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post

Do you click on Yes with mouse or do you just press Enter on your keyboard when UAC pops up? If you press Enter, it is possible it has highlighted No to avoid accidentally starting an "unsafe" application (though it doesn't happen as far as I know on any Windows version).

If you select Yes and it still doesn't start, check if it runs as a process in the background, and if it is indeed "Running" and not "Not responding".

Whats the best way to grind the Magisterial Onslaught collections outside of the EQ itself?
    I've been doing Train Ghidoran Suppression but it's taking forever x.x

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    As a side question: When does it consider your character having 'participated' in a limited-run-amount EQ? For instance, just a bit ago I tried to do the Yamato rematch (can only play it once), and for some reason it threw me into a group/match that had ALREADY STARTED with just three people. This was without expert matching btw, so either someone left/got disconnected or that group just wasn't very smart to attempt it with three people (there was tons of time left, so they could have waited for a fourth if it wasn't from a disconnected player).

If I had backed out, would that have counted as my one run since they had already started it before I even selected the match, or does it only count if you jump in/leave the campship? (Why did it even send me into one that had already started anyway?) That seems a bit...idk... unfair or something, if you get thrown into that and then have no choice but to take a C-rank result with nothing but a couple 10* drops to show for it because of a pathetic run (I may be a tad salty about it).
    I think that those EQs only consider you as having participated after you have completed the objective of the EQ (defeating the boss, enemies destroying your bases, collecting enough points, the timer runs out, etc.). However, once you have started the actual EQ (i.e. the teleporter has brought you to the fighting stage), it will count as participated in in terms of the anti-ragequit protection.

How far into the EQ was that rematch MPA? If it just started, it's possible that you were matched into an MPA where the other three people had started the teleporter, and the timer ran out before you fully loaded or something.

So are the 14* drops permanent in UQs during the campaign updates? Or are they just around for a limited time? I noticed Ultimate Amduscia only has Gix in its item history, and I assume Ult Lilipa will follow the same trend as Naberius, and I see Naberius still has the 14*s in its item pool history. A bit dumbed down as of now, but they still exist on there.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!