Page 4544 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354440444444449445344541454245434544454545464547455445944644 ... LastLast
Results 45,431 to 45,440 of 46801

does anybody knows the names of the costumes or BAs similar to these ones

daemon , the girl of the middle
    Spoiler!

and bob body suit , i would buy the evangelion ones but didnt had alternative colors
    Spoiler!

still struggling getting the stuff from omega masquerade i need for acosplay

How do you sign up for google auth/200 OTP storage? The login page bumped link gives an error whenever I try to log in and I'm not getting the captcha wrong.

I'm hearing people saying that PSO2 NA has been censored? What did they censor?

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Because of Twatter and ReeeeeeesetEra.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Apparently famitsu leaks are out any mentions regarding pso2?

They censored Breast Physics in the makeover shop and Minimim height limit (breast physics still worked in the lobby or elsewhere). Where or not theyll keep it this way, we dont know. Likely will take the censors off though. However, ignore that idiot Importer though
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    They censored Breast Physics in the makeover shop and Minimim height limit (breast physics still worked in the lobby or elsewhere). Where or not theyll keep it this way, we dont know. Likely will take the censors off though. However, ignore that idiot Importer though
    Why ignore him?

I sure hope they don't make any more censorship. Censorship is 100% not okay.

I hope they don't censor Pietro getting beaten by his pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I have heard the breast physics was a glitch during the Beta. Time will tell if it's true or not.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Why ignore him?

I sure hope they don't make any more censorship. Censorship is 100% not okay.
    because it's literally the first thing he started spewing out when the CBT was over when people started talking about it. My idea is that they disabled this for the time being to avoid the Cancer Culture from complaining about this game (even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game) and censoring it even further. SoA didn't give an explanation but it seems like precautions, which is fine as long as they enable it back again or at least offer to put in the option in the settings to put back on those censors.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    I have heard the breast physics was a glitch during the Beta. Time will tell if it's true or not.
    I wouldn't doubt it but sort of safe to assume it was disabled but sort of weird again for it to be working in the lobby, im not throwing your idea out the window though but people (well the cancer culture) like to complain about anything
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers