Page 4089 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3089358939894039407940864087408840894090409140924099413941894589 ... LastLast
Results 40,881 to 40,890 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Too lazy to look it up, how much ATK is that anyway?
    155 R-ATK. Add Grace Shoot for 205 R-ATK, but 205 on a 7s 14* is very subpar.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Yeah, it's about 45 points less than the absolute maximum. Deal with it.
    I asked how much it would cost to make a 3 slots into a 7 slots, not your opinion on the affix, Mr. Edgelord.
    "Edgelord" ho ho ho you have ample SAF's etc to use, you can easily push 200 atk on 7's let alone 6's and the fact you aren't and wasting a Grace item is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    200atk on a 14* should honestly be the bare minimal, 240atk is ideal but with how lazy some of these lucky people are getting with these 14*s (and I mean 100 atk or lower) it's just something else. seeing 7's affixes and you barely reached 145 atk is just woah, why bother

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    No that's like a REALLY bad affix for a weapon. Has nothing to do with Kril being Kril.
    Most of these affixes can be easily replaced with better stuff.
    you understand my plight

To answer the original question, 3s to 7s would be guaranteed upslots until 5s assuming you use items, so maybe 120 Excubes spent between 3s and 5s. 5s to 6s is tricky because your success rate caps at 90%, so maybe 100 to 400 Excubes depending on luck. 6s to 7s off boost week is painful, because it's 80% success rates across the board, so you might spend between a few hundred and a few thousand Excubes due to RNG. This is also assuming you don't downslot at any point, which will drain even more resources. This isn't even including your fodders, which you need to upslot as well.

But yeah, as stated, there are much better options for affixes instead of using raw stat, non-ATK affixes like Spirita and low potency affixes like Ares and Omega. The only reason you'd be doing this is if you don't have SAF fodder and aren't willing to spend extra time and resources to make it, but at that point it's like, why bother going 7s if the affixes don't justify the effort needed to make 7s?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    but with how lazy some of these lucky people are getting with these 14*s
    Lazy is the name of the game m8.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    "Edgelord" ho ho ho you have ample SAF's etc to use, you can easily push 200 atk on 7's let alone 6's and the fact you aren't and wasting a Grace item is even worse.

200atk on a 14* should honestly be the bare minimal, 240atk is ideal but with how lazy some of these lucky people are getting with these 14*s (and I mean 100 atk or lower) it's just something else. seeing 7's affixes and you barely reached 145 atk is just woah, why bother

you understand my plight
    Depends on the class and also depends if someone wants to add SSAs to that said weapon. I got 4 SSAs on my rod, putting aside my S4 that adjusts elemental conversion and another one that helps with PP, the 2 others will total an extra 6% of damage if I keep my HP up and keeping doing JA, that's worth way more than 150 ATK and it's easy to affix.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Depends on the class and also depends if someone wants to add SSAs to that said weapon. I got 4 SSAs on my rod, putting aside my S4 that adjusts elemental conversion and another one that helps with PP, the 2 others will total an extra 6% of damage if I keep my HP up and keeping doing JA, that's worth way more than 150 ATK and it's easy to affix.
    The weapon in question is a drop only 14*, hence the Abi IV affix. Atra is in a different category for affixes because of SSAs, while drop 14*s aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Ares - Mod - Omega - Shoot 4 - Spirita 4 - Ability 4 - and then something.
    25+30+15+35+20=125+PSO-W boost= 155+Grace=205. If you add the PSO-W boost to 7slot, it should be 270R-Atk max with 7slot.

Girlfriend has been trying to get back on PSO2 but has been getting an NP1013 error. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Girlfriend has been trying to get back on PSO2 but has been getting an NP1013 error. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you
    Try deleting the Gameguard folder, and making sure that the (assuming she is using it) Tweaker and game folders are put as exceptions in your antivirus/Windows Defender.

But yeah, as stated, there are much better options for affixes instead of using raw stat, non-ATK affixes like Spirita and low potency affixes like Ares and Omega. The only reason you'd be doing this is if you don't have SAF fodder and aren't willing to spend extra time and resources to make it, but at that point it's like, why bother going 7s if the affixes don't justify the effort needed to make 7s?
    The maximum R-atk 7s affix set I could find are:
    • Apprentice Soul (40)
    • Grace Shot (50)
    • Shoot VI (45)
    • Ether Factor (30)
    • Modulator (30)
    • Sentence Triple (30)
    • Ability IV/Flict Tiro (20)

This gives you 245 R-atk.

Many prefer Astral Soul over Apprentice Soul because of the extra benefits, and because of the available Ray SAF, so that would bring the R-atk to 240.

The only SAF here that I would consider problematic to farm would be Sentence Triple, since there is no CF for that any more. You might instead use Sentence Tiro from the Evleda series (this would make the total 230 R-atk).

Some people also elect to use the Phrase Weak affix. This could replace one of the 20-atk affixes, taking the total R-atk down to 220/210.

Upslotting the target weapon and all of the fodders will require a lot of cubes. You will be at the Dudu's mercy when performing these upslots, so it is difficult to estimate exactly how many you will need. Note that you can use Val weapons with cheap S1, S2, and S3 affixes for non-SAF fodders which will have significantly improved upslot chances.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9