Page 4644 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3644414445444594463446414642464346444645464646474654 ... LastLast
Results 46,431 to 46,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    R/テックアーツJAPPS or this R/ウィークヒットPPゲイン
    for Phantom? neither, use R/C Strike Tech (R/Cストライク法撃), for your left ring; L/Phantom Lock on Bomb (L/Phロックオンボム)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I have a main technic Phantom that uses a Stil Rod right now with +190 T-ATK and I wonder these days now if I should
    keep the Stil Rod on that character or should I use my materials for Cras to make a new rod.
    I know it's stronger in raw T-ATK but the potential does not really appeal to me on technic-Phantom and in comparison
    I really like the potential of Stil.

So I'm looking for advice... Is it viable to keep Stil Rod or should I switch over to Cras? Opinions?

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Has anyone had any issues with Step Jump just not working? I feel like one out of every 4 times I just get a standard slow hop and land in to slow walk instead of full sprint. Its happening on both gamepad and keyboard so not sure what the issue could be. This only started happening like 2 days ago too
    Last edited by Tankotron; Sep 24, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

Step jump having issues occurs to me like once each 3 months, and is usually because of my controller drivers going corrupt. In my case, my controller is old and I play while plugged via USB, so if the plug moves too much it disconnects while playing, so I assume thats why my drivers corrupt so often. I dont play on keyboard though, so I never tested if the step jump messing up happens like that too, but since you do have a controller installed there is a big chance we have the same issue.

Solution for me was to reinstall the controller drivers in my old PC. In my new PC though, drivers came by default so what I do is unplug my controller then remove all controllers from Device Manager(make sure to show hidden devices, I usually have multiple controllers hidden which cause the problem). Once you plug back and let it install, it should be working properly again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You should always grab short tech charge on Ph though, that's like the entire point of using techs with it.
    That s5 is just bad though. Only every other cast gets the instant charge. You have to cast from a JA from a tech of the same element that hasn't already been affected by the speed increase, but you still have to do the casting animation, and the damage reduction is always there. All it really does is lower your pp efficiency significantly for a negligible dps increase, that's even less valuable as a Ph.
    Ok I have it on now as a try but I see no effect. isit because the PH tree skill cannot co-exist with this S5 ??

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    Ok I have it on now as a try but I see no effect. isit because the PH tree skill cannot co-exist with this S5 ??
    You have to JA from a tech of the same element for it to have an effect. But it's not going to be as noticable on Ph simply because Ph already casts so fast. It's not a good S5 in general and REALLY not good for Ph.

This has been an issue for a long time but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. This is nitpicking but so be it. I just want to vent.

Damage point tallies in exploration. Most of the time my points are either not counted right, are deducted by a massive mount (from 10 mill to 1 mill for example) or just capped at some arbitrary number (250k for example)

Is it the latency? Some kind of calculation mechanic i'm unaware of? Black magic? Yes i know this is just for epeen but seriously, competing with others is the only fun aspect of exploration aka guruguru.

Edit: When it works, it works just fine. I'm just curious as to why it happens. The one where my points cap at 250k (this exact number) is the most weirdest one.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Sep 25, 2020 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    This has been an issue for a long time but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. This is nitpicking but so be it. I just want to vent.

Damage point tallies in exploration. Most of the time my points are either not counted right, are deducted by a massive mount (from 10 mill to 1 mill for example) or just capped at some arbitrary number (250k for example)

Is it the latency? Some kind of calculation mechanic i'm unaware of? Black magic? Yes i know this is just for epeen but seriously, competing with others is the only fun aspect of exploration aka guruguru.

Edit: When it works, it works just fine. I'm just curious as to why it happens. The one where my points cap at 250k (this exact number) is the most weirdest one.
    There's different damage ones, you probably just aren't paying attention to exactly which ones they are. One is just raw total damage done to enemies in the trial, one is the same but reduced any time you take damage, and one just tracks your highest single hit. If you're using a weapon and/or tech without a big single hit burst damage option that relies on lots of multi hit attacks, but have something like raising pursuit then it would make sense if 250k is the highest you usually see for the highest single hit ones, since that's what raising pursuit caps at.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 25, 2020 at 07:43 PM.

Spoiler!

So, will I unlock any more of these before October 14th? If not, will my Stars pile-up for the next card?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Spoiler!

So, will I unlock any more of these before October 14th? If not, will my Stars pile-up for the next card?
    No, and no.