Page 4645 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3645414545454595463546424643464446454646464746484655 ... LastLast
Results 46,441 to 46,450 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's different damage ones, you probably just aren't paying attention to exactly which ones they are. One is just raw total damage done to enemies in the trial, one is the same but reduced any time you take damage, and one just tracks your highest single hit. If you're using a weapon and/or tech without a big single hit burst damage option that relies on lots of multi hit attacks, but have something like raising pursuit then it would make sense if 250k is the highest you usually see for the highest single hit ones, since that's what raising pursuit caps at.
    You made alot of sense into all this. That explains the 250k. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, and no.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

There was some exclusive mention of pso2 bodypaints in pso2 ngs, but I don't remember what it was.

Will they be carried over? Anything else to know about bodypaints in PSO2(2)?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    There was some exclusive mention of pso2 bodypaints in pso2 ngs, but I don't remember what it was.

Will they be carried over? Anything else to know about bodypaints in PSO2(2)?
    Body Paint will carry between the two, but you can only use PSO2 Body Paint on a PSO2-type body and NGS Body Paint on an NGS-type body; basically, no using the current Body Paint with new costumes from NGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Body Paint will carry between the two, but you can only use PSO2 Body Paint on a PSO2-type body and NGS Body Paint on an NGS-type body; basically, no using the current Body Paint with new costumes from NGS.
    Oh. But makeup and eyebrows aren't applied to the "body" per se, so they'll be fine no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Oh. But makeup and eyebrows aren't applied to the "body" per se, so they'll be fine no matter what?
    Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will also be exclusive to Face Variant, ie. PSO2 Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will only work with PSO2 Face Variants and NGS Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will only work with NGS Face Variants.

Hairstyles will work on both, and you can have any mix of Body Type and Face Variant (such as PSO2 Face with NGS Body or NGS Face with PSO2 Body).

All accessories can be used on both PSO2 and NGS Body Types, but Outfit parts cannot be mixed between the two Body Types.

Did they ever make Buster Quests scale? Looking to farm SG

Will SEGA’s support team response to inquiry sent by overseas player? Considering the inquiry is written with proper Japanese.
    The inquiry was about failed AC charge... lol.

So this is a weird question but does anyone know why PSO2 is trending on JP twitter alongside such words as "spyware" "uninstall" and "malware"? It seems like something related to Genshin Impact but I can't make heads or tails of whats going on...

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    So this is a weird question but does anyone know why PSO2 is trending on JP twitter alongside such words as "spyware" "uninstall" and "malware"? It seems like something related to Genshin Impact but I can't make heads or tails of whats going on...
    I think it's about old PSO2 patch error ..... deleting "useless games" lol Not sure tho

And for that spyware malware thing, I believe it's about Genshin Impact ..... the supposed "anti-cheat" didn't go away when uninstalling the game, must delete it manually through elevated command prompt. Things like Valorant back then, I think.

Maybe others can give more explanation / details ....
    Last edited by final_attack; Sep 28, 2020 at 06:52 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt