Page 4597 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35974097449745474587459445954596459745984599460046074647 ... LastLast
Results 45,961 to 45,970 of 46801

A new/temporary NPC located in the Red Union room (Shop Area).

magatsu exp reduced if the gates are destroyed ? and what tf are we supposed to do at golden magatsu, we could never kill him
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 11, 2020 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    magatsu exp reduced if the gates are destroyed ? and what tf are we supposed to do at golden magatsu, we could never kill him
    Nah, NA people are just bad and don't understand the gimmick, one of the magatsus is resistant to bullets and the other one is to melee, just move fast and be aggressive

For the normal magatsu on foot
    Legs> Stomach> Arms> Head in that order

Sorta confused about Bo's Elemental PP Restorate Field.
    It shouldn't be proccing on dbs if your weapon's element is not the target's weakness, right?

I tested several times and for some reason I recover more pp with it active on db (light element) e.g. on Rockbear than when the field is not active despite presumably conditions being the same except for the field.

ALSO
    How do you get Luminech Emer Fragments to unlock the new Atlas Ex potential (18% damage boost)?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jun 12, 2020 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Sorta confused about Bo's Elemental PP Restorate Field.
    It shouldn't be proccing on dbs if your weapon's element is not the target's weakness, right?

I tested several times and for some reason I recover more pp with it active on db (light element) e.g. on Rockbear than when the field is not active despite presumably conditions being the same except for the field.

ALSO
    How do you get Luminech Emer Fragments to unlock the new Atlas Ex potential (18% damage boost)?
    If you're using Rockbear during the Damage Tally then it is weak to all elements despite it not being displayed so EPPR would apply here. Otherwise it's never really worth it on Dual Blades.

And you can get Luminmech Emer Fragments from running Divide Quests on higher steps. I'd suggest Search and Destroy to increase your income of them.

What is the best way to get Ares Stones nowadays? I did not have as much as I thought I did.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Nah, NA people are just bad and don't understand the gimmick, one of the magatsus is resistant to bullets and the other one is to melee, just move fast and be aggressive

For the normal magatsu on foot
    Legs> Stomach> Arms> Head in that order

on his 2nd form we all attacked the legs and stomach still failed, we got like 30 seconds on his 2nd form, the operator said to attack his head, knee and stomach, we tried but still failed

That means that you all are collectively playing at a higher difficulty than you should be.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    on his 2nd form we all attacked the legs and stomach still failed, we got like 30 seconds on his 2nd form, the operator said to attack his head, knee and stomach, we tried but still failed
    There's 3 parts in the AIS phase.

The first one is a regular looking Magatsu that is weak to shooting attacks, so everyone should use the rocket launcher attacks and the regular shooting attacks to recover PP. The laser should also be used in this phase.

The second regular looking one is weak to melee attacks, so everyone should use the sword attack and the dashing sword attack (only use the regular shooting attacks to recover PP). If a 2nd laser gets ready during this phase, don't use it, save it for the golden phase.

In the golden form there are red marks in its belly, each one represents one part of its body that needs to be broken (2 knees, 2 shoulders, head). Everyone should attack the belly only when the red marks are all gone.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What is the best way to get Ares Stones nowadays? I did not have as much as I thought I did.
    The only way right now is by doing ultimate and killing anga, but if you wait 2 weeks the limited quest will be out with better spawns and rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.