Page 4548 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354840484448449845384545454645474548454945504551455845984648 ... LastLast
Results 45,471 to 45,480 of 46801
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Some poses have a non-1* weapon as part of the pose, like the Lisa Pose which has a Ray Rifle.
    There's a character pose that isn't the current-released launcher pose? As what they were doing was the launcher pose with the non-1*

Where did the divine order affix drop from again?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    This is too broad of a question. It might help if you post more information, like your budget per unit and your stat targets.
    Currently have two 13* but not able to use S slot, I mainly play ET currently, but still go back and play Phantom.
    I have two unit set currently

Lighstream S-atk set 5~6s
    Grace Power, Ares the Soul, Power III, Arks Fever, Spirite IV,(Arks Max on arm)

Phantom sis
    Rear Austende(
    Astral Soul, Modulator, Flict Magia, Tech IV, Elegent Tech

Arm Austende
    Astral SOul, Modulator, FLict Magia, Tech IV, Elegant Tech

Schevelle Leg
    Grace Tech, Tech IV, Spirita III, Ares the Soul, Ark Fever, Sentence Tech

I got 2 set of Novel Unit with S abiility to 5s, preparing to make them for a S-atk and T-Atk with good PP.
    I also got a lot of 6~8s fodder from the valentine unit.
    I don't remember the forumla or recipe for the previous set, and I'm not sure on the budget for each recipe, I don't need a min-max set, but something equal to what I currently have with S-slot, so 6~7s looking at what I currently have and adding in a SOP.

Ingame wise, I have 1,500,000,000
    And I have Grace and Grand T and P enough for the unit.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Where did the divine order affix drop from again?
    It drops specifically from enemies with a black photoner infection, which means UQ and UH fields for the most part.

I'm trying to recreate Anubis from Zone of the Enders. Believe it or not, there are parts that actually match. Except the tail. There's one that works, Zelsius Tail but i have been left tailless on Ship 2. No one is selling it. Can anyone not on Ship 2 check if they have it on their ship and its price. The one from gems is wrong color and to get it is a crap shoot.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Feb 28, 2020 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    There's a character pose that isn't the current-released launcher pose? As what they were doing was the launcher pose with the non-1*
    The Male version of the Atossa/Wolf Pose from a couple SG scratches back uses his Launcher Genesis weapon, and there is also a Launcher pose that uses that one Omega camo.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    I'm trying to recreate Anubis from Zone of the Enders. Believe it or not, there are parts that actually match. Except the tail. There's one that works, Zelsius Tail but i have been left tailless on Ship 2. No one is selling it. Can anyone not on Ship 2 check if they have it on their ship and its price. The one from gems is wrong color and to get it is a crap shoot.
    If I recall, the Zelsius Tail was from an SG Scratch, and thus not sellable.
    EDIT: Yep it was from ARKS Battlewear Selection.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 28, 2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I recall, the Zelsius Tail was from an SG Scratch, and thus not sellable.
    Yeah i just double checked. Why is everything i want behind a timed gacha! God damn it Sega. Don't even get me started on the armor set from last summer which was also only available through gems. Sigh, there's no tail like this in the game. It's literally the only missing part.

Last edited by Saryn_storm; Feb 28, 2020 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It drops specifically from enemies with a black photoner infection, which means UQ and UH fields for the most part.
    The ones that create a shield, or both types?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The ones that create a shield, or both types?
    any type, basically special affixes in UH are

Divine Will = White infection photoner cores
    Divine Order = Black infection photoner cores
    Exceed Energy = lv 95+ enemies
    Crack I = Shielded enemies

Divine Will/Order aren't compatible for obvious reasons, but aside from that any combination of the other affixes is possible as long as the enemies meet the requirements.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 29, 2020 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Currently have two 13* but not able to use S slot, I mainly play ET currently, but still go back and play Phantom.

I got 2 set of Novel Unit with S abiility to 5s, preparing to make them for a S-atk and T-Atk with good PP.
    I also got a lot of 6~8s fodder from the valentine unit.
    I don't remember the forumla or recipe for the previous set, and I'm not sure on the budget for each recipe, I don't need a min-max set, but something equal to what I currently have with S-slot, so 6~7s looking at what I currently have and adding in a SOP.

Ingame wise, I have 1,500,000,000
    And I have Grace and Grand T and P enough for the unit.
    You definitely have a lot of resources to play with. Of course, the number of Ability+45%s and cubes you've saved, and stuff you have picked up from the support SG scratch will matter, but you should be able to reproduce what you have before easily, and probably add some improvements.

If you want to reproduce what you had before, malulleybovo can help a lot. It looks like it was recently updated and has most of the newer affixes.

There are some interesting new options available you can consider. Thanks to the SG scratch, you can now have Marks on units, and some people are selling Mark Receptor on units (about 140M for 8s, lower slots are more expensive for some reason). There are also Marks of each type on units for sale, so you can still work something out even if your luck with the SG scratch was not great.

You can also take advantage of this week's Limited AC recycle shop to help get Ether Factor or Mana Reverie going, or buy the items from
    that shop from other players.

Below are some specific comments.
    Spoiler!

GL!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9