Page 4666 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3666416645664616465646634664466546664667466846694676 ... LastLast
Results 46,651 to 46,660 of 46801

No matter how many times I change the graphic options, (and log out etc) it doesn't register the fact that I don't want the ultra settings. I wonder if I had some other file overwriting them...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Anyone else not able to connect to the mission pass in JP? or they not add season 5 yet?
    it's up due to some bug they temporarily turn off mission pass screen so we can't see it

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The update broke all of the Tweaker's plug-ins, so they released a manual patch on their discord for the time being, last I checked.
    Could you like PM their tutorial to me or something? Nothing I try lets me join the damn thing. :/

Anyone has direct links to the Tweaker plugins? I don't know much about Discord or how to download files from there.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is there a reason why the game looks like a crap PS2 game(would call it tier 2 or 3, not ultra, that's a joke) compared to the old version?
    Tan lines too bright, skin color is ass, textures on support partners are awful

Last edited by ralf542; Mar 4, 2021 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Is there a reason why the game looks like a crap PS2 game(would call it tier 2 or 3, not ultra, that's a joke) compared to the old version?
    Tan lines too bright, skin color is ass, textures on support partners are awful

probably the update mess up to many settings which you have to fix in the beauty salon

in my case my 2 red hair chars end up with a darker tone up to the point of being confuse with brown color
    EDIT: those chars in PSO2es have their color hair as they should so i dont know what could be anymore. .

my 2 ice chars skin became darker too , i would fix them when the tweaker translate the game again

and i heard a lot of random mess too : like a guy who had a pale char and after update end up looking like a reboot char with green skin XD
    Last edited by silo1991; Mar 4, 2021 at 10:47 AM.

they update model resolution but old texture still at the same resolution so old costume it gonna look like a crap

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    probably the update mess up to many settings which you have to fix in the beauty salon
    How do you fix tanlines so white that it's burning out my eyes? It doesnt change even a bit if I go full chocolat

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    they update model resolution but old texture still at the same resolution so old costume it gonna look like a crap
    So this was a graphics/game downgrade after all? Game even hangs for 1-2 seconds when loading into the lobby on a 970 Evo, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How do you fix tanlines so white that it's burning out my eyes? It doesnt change even a bit if I go full chocolat
    i have no expirience on tans , but i was not joking about the update caused random mess like this case from facebook
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by silo1991; Mar 4, 2021 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagui View Post
    I had to do a full check(jp launcher) to get rid of the broken english patch remains to fix black screen , i'm on win7 and can see the blocks.
    So you can actually get the game to launch on Windows 7?