Page 4586 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35864086448645364576458345844585458645874588458945964636 ... LastLast
Results 45,851 to 45,860 of 46801

why is it so hard to enhance 12 stars weapons ? it costs a ton of fodder and lambda grinders or am i doing it wrong

12*s need Lamdas in the NA version? Ouch. No, you're not doing it wrong, Sega is.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

12*s don't require Lambdas on the NA version. Grinding anything over 10* just requires a lot of EXP, so it is best to use the +30s from the Collect File since that reduces the number of resources and fodder needed.

Is it true that in the future NA will catch up to JP and will have the same updates?

my bad i mean 13*, but the amount of fodder and grinders need are still too much

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    my bad i mean 13*, but the amount of fodder and grinders need are still too much
    Let me put it like this: the higher the grind on the fodder you are using to grind, the lower the meseta and Lambda Grinder cost. This makes the weapons from the Collect File ideal for grinding your Weapons since they are at +30 grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Let me put it like this: the higher the grind on the fodder you are using to grind, the lower the meseta and Lambda Grinder cost.
    does this mean number of stars on the fodder doesn't matter? can i just grind 3* weapon to +30 and use them as fodder ?

fighter : do i learn both brave and wise stance or just one ?
    hunter : max iron will and auto mate half ?
    melee braver : max Just Reversal Cover ? Attack Advance ?

is there some kind of an EQ notification app for android ? the one that works with random schedule EQ
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 1, 2020 at 12:45 AM.

does this mean number of stars on the fodder doesn't matter? can i just grind 3* weapon to +30 and use them as fodder?
    Item rarity does matter since higher rarity fodder have a higher base EXP amount, but then it is a fine balance of using what you already have and how much you are going to spend to get your fodder grinded. For example, using a +30 9* will give more EXP than a +0 12*, but less than a +20 12*.

what mag stats for wand tech again ? full sakt or full tatk ?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Is it true that in the future NA will catch up to JP and will have the same updates?
    what do you mean is it true? thats literally the goal for NA, they have to pace everyone through the content we already went through and not exactly throw it all at them at once. Whether or not NA can actually stay on the same pacing as JP is something nobody knows yet because we're not at that point and beyond to see how they can handle it

what mag stats for wand tech again ? full sakt or full tatk ?
    if you want more Tech explosion dmg, you go for T atk, general wand hits you go S atk. I suggest the Wand explosion route since that obliterates mobs when you zondeel them for chain explosions
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers