Page 4606 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36064106450645564596460346044605460646074608460946164656 ... LastLast
Results 46,051 to 46,060 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    even without crafted techs, fo/te is still probably the fastest due to compounds
    Compound Tech's aren't in NA yet, they still have a whole episode to go unless they implement them in earlier
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Compound Tech's aren't in NA yet, they still have a whole episode to go unless they implement them in earlier
    They have been in NA for a few weeks now since they implemented Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    They have been in NA for a few weeks now since they implemented Ultimate.
    oh, I don't really keep up with NA news but I was thinking of the Enchanted Forest mobs CO for unlocking them thinking that they still had awhile to go
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    oh, I don't really keep up with NA news but I was thinking of the Enchanted Forest mobs CO for unlocking them thinking that they still had awhile to go
    The ep5 ones were the simple compound techs (re zandia, re fomelgia, re baransia), which NA doesn't have yet. Currently NA only has the the original compound techs (zandion, fomelgion, barantsion), which were also released on Ep3 on JP.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The ep5 ones were the simple compound techs (re zandia, re fomelgia, re baransia), which NA doesn't have yet. Currently NA only has the the original compound techs (zandion, fomelgion, barantsion), which were also released on Ep3 on JP.
    Your reply made me smile.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Ya I'm all over the place in remembering about this stuff, I should get more sleep. appreciate the clear up

importer getting a little big headed over here but I shouldn't worry about someone who needs Stil power creep to barely clear expert reqs
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    You only need one version, you choose which locality you wish to play at the top. You may need a newer version of the Tweaker than you're running right now for this menu to appear.
    Ah, yeah, I didn't see that drop-down at the top of the screen somehow. Thanks!
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Upgrading S class abilities for weapons soon. What are some good S4s for TMG, Katana, TD and Knuckles?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

So since exchanging weapons at Zieg means that you craft weapons. Does this mean that we craft badge/medal stuff too? Does Dudu/Monica craft our equipment?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So since exchanging weapons at Zieg means that you craft weapons. Does this mean that we craft badge/medal stuff too? Does Dudu/Monica craft our equipment?
    you can craft:

1-13* weapons
    11* units
    Techs, timed abilities etc

thats it, theres no reason to craft anything (and if you are, you craft Invade NT) right now versus the current 15* gear. Unless you're playing some niche build and want an all class weapon for it. It's not worth wasting meseta on a high end crafted Invade NT either
    PSO2 NGS