Page 3712 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2712321236123662370237093710371137123713371437153722376238124212 ... LastLast
Results 37,111 to 37,120 of 46801

Hey is Special Training Episode 4 any good exp? or is it still better to wait for Episode 2's to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Hey is Special Training Episode 4 any good exp? or is it still better to wait for Episode 2's to come back?
    EXP-wise, it isn't as good as EP2 since EP2 is the only one that gives an EXP reward at the end of the quest and it has a Apos in it, but a major draw of EP4 is that it has the chance to drop Fuses.

EDIT: Just did a run with +270% EXP, and got a little over 300K.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Boost Week 1 is July 19th-26th JST, Episode 5 (which includes Hero and rebalances) releases July 26th JST.

Wait is EP5 release date really July 26th? I thought it would have been in fall or winter. (I didn't pay enough attention to see an official release date)

My friend doesn't know how to patch the game on Ps4,It could be obvious but he needs help on these things, he doesn't use his ps4 much so that could also be a factor but I have no idea,pictures would be great or a guide with small things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    My friend doesn't know how to patch the game on Ps4,It could be obvious but he needs help on these things, he doesn't use his ps4 much so that could also be a factor but I have no idea,pictures would be great or a guide with small things like this.
    Highlight the game's icon on the start menu, then push the Start Button. This will pop up a side menu with options on it. Select the option that says "Check for Update".
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

im sorry, really new at this. finally got the tweaker installed and everything, when i launch the game it redirects me to game guard. is there a way to stop that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Wait is EP5 release date really July 26th? I thought it would have been in fall or winter. (I didn't pay enough attention to see an official release date)
    Yeah, they gave the date during the livestream. I think the biggest gap between official announcement and release for any of the Episodes has been 2 months with Ep3 (announced in June, released in August) with the rest being less than that (Ep2 announced in June, release in July; Ep4 announced in December, released in January).

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    im sorry, really new at this. finally got the tweaker installed and everything, when i launch the game it redirects me to game guard. is there a way to stop that?
    In the Tweaker, go to Troubleshooting, then select Fix Gameguard Errors.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2017 at 06:46 PM.

thank u very much uve been super helpful lately.

also ive noticed that some of the tutorials on youtube and such had more options when installing the english patch files. was everything streamlined now into just the one, "install english patch" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    thank u very much uve been super helpful lately.

also ive noticed that some of the tutorials on youtube and such had more options when installing the english patch files. was everything streamlined now into just the one, "install english patch" ?
    Yes, it has.

ok, looks i got one more hurdle. because im using a different device its aske for email confirmation with a code it sends me. the only way i can get it to send me a code, is by hitting resend code. unfortunately, while it does send me a code, after i click the resend button, i get an error .650 or something. i have to re enter my info and of course the code that i got wont work because its a different session. any ideas? .....

someone suggests chaning to a yahoo email address, maybe ill try that
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Jun 28, 2017 at 07:02 PM.