Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, that's interesting. Who would have thought they would give out the AC Salon passes on the Bingo.
    We should get free salon passes on the front side of bingos again!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Hey guys I fear a problem
    My Quantul list is deleted (I don't remember why exactly but well I did it.) and I can't manage to "update" it again wich makes me fear an incomming problem during the next update. What happens is that each time I try to do it via "Check for PSO2 update" (it's the only way I know to upate the Quantim list thing), at some point it will always stop without any warning message. Last time I tried it stopped at 50% ~, then I retried and it stopped at like 13%, and this night I let it working alone while I was sleeping and it seems to be stuck at 89%.
    Any help ? There are no error message btw

Quote Originally Posted by HiImAishi View Post
    Hey guys I fear a problem
    My Quantul list is deleted (I don't remember why exactly but well I did it.) and I can't manage to "update" it again wich makes me fear an incomming problem during the next update. What happens is that each time I try to do it via "Check for PSO2 update" (it's the only way I know to upate the Quantim list thing), at some point it will always stop without any warning message. Last time I tried it stopped at 50% ~, then I retried and it stopped at like 13%, and this night I let it working alone while I was sleeping and it seems to be stuck at 89%.
    Any help ? There are no error message btw
    there is always old method. also you can just wait for actual update to pop out, or reset tweaker's setting altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    there is always old method. also you can just wait for actual update to pop out, or reset tweaker's setting altogether.
    Does that mean I'd have to use the looong old method to make it work when the game updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by HiImAishi View Post
    Does that mean I'd have to use the looong old method to make it work when the game updates ?
    that is possible.

does anyone know where I can read the pso2 manga? I've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it. :c

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    does anyone know where I can read the pso2 manga? I've been looking everywhere for it and can't find it. :c
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...2-EPISODE0-Raw

Raw was posted in a separate thread a few days ago.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

how does one announce trigger when activated?

I mean, I do have 2 EQ triggers (yamato & profound invasion) but i have no idea what to say in japanese? yet i have seen some ppl saying T bla bla bla... @1 @2 what's that supposed to mean?

I think what happened is the free passes existed and then premium users started using them and noticed the difference in lighting between the changing room and the regular game, so instead of adding a new functionnality to the free passes they created a new item that gave the possibility of going back into the salon.
    Chances are, they just haven't killed the free salon passes from the database (because people are still hoarding them)

The "@2" and such are a pun in japanese that basically means they're short on people. "2 places left in the party" (or in the MPA)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What does this mean - 以降 10ごと. I'm trying to obtain ミートレーション through NPC gift but I'm unsure of how to get them. I know it involves filling the NPC gauge up by doing COs and using the NPC in quest but I never get the item I want from the NPC after the present icon is over their head.
    Can't we all just get along?