Page 4161 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3161366140614111415141584159416041614162416341644171421142614661 ... LastLast
Results 41,601 to 41,610 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Sure and "no" took almost 2 and a half pages

Mine is super easy to answer too and do not require to argue on anything : "yes" or "no". Thanks in advance.
    Edit: Also there was no irony with the 'it's interesting and all', just that initial post and everything which followed don't belong to this topic.

Edit2: and derp I unintentionally quoted myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Thank you for the correction. It strengthens my point even more.

@Digital Doom: We are not trying to diss you or anything. In fact, we agree that everyone (not just FO) should try to buff during the countdown. However, the performance difference between that and zero buffs is miniscule because of PSO2 hit-and-run gameplay. There is a performance increase, it's just so small, and players do not care that much that they simply prefer to be alt-tabbed to something else than spend 20 seconds casting 3 charged Shiftas and 3 charged Debands.
    I understand better now , pso2 is a lot faster paced compared to previous pso games. I just been in some really crappy parties so maybe I was just venting, thanks for Info.
    Susi
    Ship 2

@Masu - Lilipa Arkuma Land lasts until 7/25. Week of 7/25 Amduscia Arkuma Land comes back for a week and then the week of 8/1 Lilipa Arkuma Land returns for 1 more week. Web Panel rewards should be week of 8/15 and week of 8/22 (http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/webevent/).

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    @Masu - Lilipa Arkuma Land lasts until 7/25. Week of 7/25 Amduscia Arkuma Land comes back for a week and then the week of 8/1 Lilipa Arkuma Land returns for 1 more week. Web Panel rewards should be week of 8/15 and week of 8/22 (http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/webevent/).
    Thanks a lot. Knowing this I can slow down the farm a bit and go on short cooldown ;v

So S1:Flowing Intent resets upon weapon switching. Does this also reset when changing Weapon Palette on the same weapon?

guys i have a question , im planning to do a little fix to my shien JB , i just want to add 1 extra stat effect , but outside of ability i dont know other affixes which boost S-atk and T-atk at the same time

can you tell me some pls

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys i have a question , im planning to do a little fix to my shien JB , i just want to add 1 extra stat effect , but outside of ability i dont know other affixes which boost S-atk and T-atk at the same time

can you tell me some pls
    just go with S-ATK affixes, you don't need T-ATK with Switch Strike on Bo/Hu

can you tell me some pls
    Answering your question specifically, you have Astral Soul (available as an SAF from Ray weapons), Modulator, Apprentice Soul, Vinculum, all the Reveries, all the Factors, Doom Break, ARKS Fever, ARKS Max, and Offense Boost (I may have forgotten a few).

But yeah, unless you have a T-ATK mag or are FI/BO, straight S-ATK with Switch Strike is your best option even if you want to throw some Techs into your attack cycles.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 18, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Answering your question specifically, you have Astral Soul (available as an SAF from Ray weapons), Modulator, Apprentice Soul, Vinculum, all the Reveries, all the Factors, Doom Break, ARKS Fever, ARKS Max, and Offense Boost.

But yeah, unless you have a T-ATK mag or are FI/BO, straight S-ATK with Switch Strike is your best option.

thanks for the info but if i add both stats at the same time then use switch strike , would i have even more S-atk? because thats my point of view

also thanks for the info

thanks for the info but if i add both stats at the same time then use switch strike , would i have even more S-atk? because thats my point of view

also thanks for the info
    No, it just switches from using your T-ATK stat to using your S-ATK stat in damage calculations for the JB's normal attacks and PAs; it doesn't convert the T-ATK into S-ATK.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 18, 2018 at 12:35 PM.