Page 4354 of 4420 FirstFirst ... 33543854425443044344435143524353435443554356435743644404 ... LastLast
Results 43,531 to 43,540 of 44197
  1. #43531

    Default

    another question my friend have a big issue with the EQ announcer , he lower the music volume to 10 and the rest to 30/20 (i forgot the detail) and he hear the announcer too loud.

    its there and option to modify that or its something with his sound system (i consider that already)
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 8, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

  2. #43532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    another question my friend have a big issue with the EQ announcer , he lower the music volume to 10 and the rest to 30/20 (i forgot the detail) and he hear the announcer too loud.

    its there and option to modify that or its something with his sound system (i consider that already)
    If your friend already has the in-game volume sliders down, but it is still too loud, then they may need to lower the overall volume of PSO2 in Windows; if you right-click on the Volume icon in your Taskbar, you can open up Volume Mixer which will let you lower the volume of any program individually without affecting the volume of any other program you may have open.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 8, 2019 at 07:39 PM.


  3. #43533

    Default

    What is that 4th camo?


  4. #43534
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is that 4th camo?
    Afin's Rifle, I think
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

  5. #43535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  6. #43536

    Default

    About celestial upgrade, are we allowed to choose the base weapon for affix/element ?
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

  7. #43537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    About celestial upgrade, are we allowed to choose the base weapon for affix/element ?
    Yes, you can pick any of the trade weapons to serve as the base for the upgrade.


  8. #43538

    Default

    where to find this ズィレンハイト-NT besides trying to beat up apostle dragon for it. I mean he doesn't show up often so how else can I get it. I need 2 pieces cause of the S1

  9. #43539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    where to find this ズィレンハイト-NT besides trying to beat up apostle dragon for it. I mean he doesn't show up often so how else can I get it. I need 2 pieces cause of the S1
    Apostolo Dragon is the only thing that drops it.
    Also, why do you need 2? If you have one, you can just use it to infinitely create and swap the S1 to other weapons.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 9, 2019 at 11:18 PM.


  10. #43540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Apostolo Dragon is the only thing that drops it.
    Also, why do you need 2? If you have one, you can just use it to infinitely create and swap the S1 to other weapons.
    I had one. Used the S1 on hero's sword. now I need two more for the S1's one hero tmg and tails

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •