Page 4382 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338238824282433243724379438043814382438343844385439244324482 ... LastLast
Results 43,811 to 43,820 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Ep6Ch1 is already translated by Tweaker team since at least last week. Unless I missed something
    Way before that, few days after EP6 hit.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Way before that, few days after EP6 hit.
    That was fast, new team members?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    That was fast, new team members?
    Just one, but he's fast.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m going to japan in a week from now. Are there any store collaboration events on going that I can go to while I’m there? You know, like the ones that give lobby actions and stuff for making purchases.

i readed about this arks 2019 battle tournament campaign that rewards x50 2019 weapon badges for 1 match, 100 for 3 matches and 150 for 5 matches. since im currently farming these badges for my lightstream sword im interested. how can i participate in this matches? does it mean joining pvp battles of the battle arena?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i readed about this arks 2019 battle tournament campaign that rewards x50 2019 weapon badges for 1 match, 100 for 3 matches and 150 for 5 matches. since im currently farming these badges for my lightstream sword im interested. how can i participate in this matches? does it mean joining pvp battles of the battle arena?
    It's a specific match type in the Battle Arena that is separate from normal Ranked Matches; I haven't done it, but it should just be at the Quest Counter in the Battle Arena Shared Ship.

Thanks for the answer, i saw the option, it was under the private matches. the matching is odd though

another question; for some reason, i cannot join someone else Buster quest, when i hit match in other blocks, i get a list of the available parties, all grayed out, and if i click one i get an error message saying "Could not join. do not meet party restrictions"

anyone knows why is this? i though it had to do something with expert matching activated, but i have it off so it cannot be that
    Last edited by Batty; May 9, 2019 at 08:41 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Thanks for the answer, i saw the option, it was under the private matches. the matching is odd though

another question; for some reason, i cannot join someone else Buster quest, when i hit match in other blocks, i get a list of the available parties, all grayed out, and if i click one i get an error message saying "Could not join. do not meet party restrictions"

anyone knows why is this? i though it had to do something with expert matching activated, but i have it off so it cannot be that
    Was the timer started on those groups? If yes, it could be that, as you cannot join a Buster Quest in progress. The other 2 possibilities I can think of is Expert matching, as you said, and that other mostly unused option to prevent NPCs in the mpa.

Question about matching and party making: Does the drop-down list (Serious, Laid Back, etc) affect anything? Does ticking "1 Player" affect anything?

Lesser abils, does anything higher than Lesser 1 drop in endless? if not how on earth are people making lesser 5 whithout having to lose their minds making countless affixes. Are they just chancing it?

Halikus > pretty much.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr