Page 4598 of 4620 FirstFirst ... 3598409844984548458845954596459745984599460046014608 ... LastLast
Results 45,971 to 45,980 of 46192

so i tried summoner for the first time and it was fun, there's a couple of questions
    - how to buy a better Popple pet ? i got the 6* one, i tried searching for the egg on visphone but nothing comes up, not sure if it's NA bug or not
    - is there a list of pet affix or can we change them ?
    - how to get pet exp eggs and candies ?
    - bet sub for summoner without the successor classes ? i guess it's tech ?
    - what mag ? full satk or tatk ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 6, 2020 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so i tried summoner for the first time and it was fun, there's a couple of questions
    - how to buy a better Popple pet ? i got the 6* one, i tried searching for the egg on visphone but nothing comes up, not sure if it's NA bug or not
    - is there a list of pet affix or can we change them ?
    - how to get pet exp eggs and candies ?
    - bet sub for summoner without the successor classes ? i guess it's tech ?
    - what mag ? full satk or tatk ?
    Check shorturl.at/uQS24 and the guides for a general rundown

Unwanted 13★ units?
    -You can't trade them or sell them to other players
    -You can't recycle them
    -You can't break them down for material
    -You can't use them as grind food like weapons

What the hell can you do with them? Was any plans for them announced or should I just sell them to NPC shops for less than 2K a pop?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

They will get SAF support next maint, so you can turn them into Affix fodders. If they eventually become tradeable, you may be able to sell them for a good amount depending on their SAF. Saving all my repeats just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    They will get SAF support next maint, so you can turn them into Affix fodders. If they eventually become tradeable, you may be able to sell them for a good amount depending on their SAF. Saving all my repeats just in case.
    They're all low slots
    Spoiler!

please walk him through on how to upslot his units, somehow it's gone over his head since this is too much for him to do when unit SAFs hit the game
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Up to 6 slots, it's trivial to upslot.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Up to 6 slots, it's trivial to upslot.
    Ya, but before they announced SAF for units, there was no need to upslot units that you weren't going to use. Also, we have no idea of the SAF that they're going to have. I'm just sad because it's going to be expensive if it turns out that those SAF are going to be worth it
    Spoiler!

Big assumption, but lets say Austere Units do get Astral Soul. That would be a big deal. You can upslot to 4-6 slots and affix stuff on it, then use transfer passes to your real target Unit(say Lightstream or Liberate or whatever they released next). You still keep the austere unit after transfer, so you would have an infinite Astral Soul(or whatever other SAF) generator for units.

Also keep in mind that when you transfer, you can use an "add ability" item(Nobles, elegants and such) plus SSA arent counted, so thats 2 extra slots freebies. This means that at most, you only need to affix "hard" stuff on 6 slots, then during transfer you upslot with the Noble/Elegant and the SSA you reach 8 slots. If you have enough passes, you can repeat the process and use stuff like Add X Mark too, though whether is worth to uses so much passes for a single unit is debatible. Honestly, the worst part its upslotting the target unit to 8 slots, but on the bright side, you can fill it with crappy affixes.

Big assumption, but lets say Austere Units do get Astral Soul. That would be a big deal. You can upslot to 4-6 slots and affix stuff on it, then use transfer passes to your real target Unit(say Lightstream or Liberate or whatever they released next). You still keep the austere unit after transfer, so you would have an infinite Astral Soul(or whatever other SAF) generator for units.

Also keep in mind that when you transfer, you can use an "add ability" item(Nobles, elegants and such) plus SSA arent counted, so thats 2 extra slots freebies. This means that at most, you only need to affix "hard" stuff on 6 slots, then during transfer you upslot with the Noble/Elegant and the SSA you reach 8 slots. If you have enough passes, you can repeat the process and use stuff like Add X Mark too, though whether is worth to uses so much passes for a single unit is debatible. Honestly, the worst part its upslotting the target unit to 8 slots, but on the bright side, you can fill it with crappy affixes.
    Aware of all of this, but the issue will be getting 300 transfer passes. SEGA has been soooo generous with their 5 FREE passes lately (◔_◔). I think it would take less time to get enough decent 13★ units with good SAF, upslot them to 8 and just affix them the old fashion weapon way with 5 SAF, Grace, SSA and whatever else.
    Spoiler!