Page 4445 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 344539454345439544354442444344444445444644474448445544954545 ... LastLast
Results 44,441 to 44,450 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It depends on how cheap you want to go and if you wish to have multi-attack or not.

A very very very cheap and decent 5 slot affix would be:
    http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/...EA03&o=A06.B12
    (it's for shoot but you can swap the noble and the soul for the one you like)
    Add a Historia Soul to one of the fodders, and then this becomes a 100% chance success formula.

Avoid giving Dudu any opportunities to screw you over in the final step if you can help it.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Aug 3, 2019 at 05:39 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Add a Historia Soul to one of the fodders, and then this becomes a 100% chance success formula.

Avoid giving Dudu any opportunities to screw you over in the final step if you can help it.
    Problem is it's not very cheap around here (even Fabula Soul). On my ship, it's cheaper to retry the whole than buying a 3 Historia Soul to make it 100%.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Problem is it's not very cheap around here (even Fabula Soul). On my ship, it's cheaper to retry the whole than buying a 3 Historia Soul to make it 100%.
    5s Fabula Soul currently costs 1.3M on my ship (2), whereas 5s Historia costs 600K.

In fact, there are 5s Persona Reverie + Historia Soul units on sale for 630K (I think they dropped that way from the previous LQ). So you could replace one of the 5s Persona Reverie fodders from your formula for about 550K increase in cost.

Elegant Shoot costs 7.6M on my ship. I think investing 550K more in one fodder is worth the insurance.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I got a question.. The other day I found this item S4 Add: Raising Pursuit / S4追加:累加追撃, which is apparently worth a shit-ton of meseta and I was wondering,
    is this S-Ability any good and is it worth keeping it for myself or rather selling it? I'm just not sure if it's worth putting on a weapon and if yes, for which class/weapon
    would it be best..? Maybe someone can fill me in with some information, thanks!

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    I got a question.. The other day I found this item S4 Add: Raising Pursuit / S4追加:累加追撃, which is apparently worth a shit-ton of meseta and I was wondering,
    is this S-Ability any good and is it worth keeping it for myself or rather selling it? I'm just not sure if it's worth putting on a weapon and if yes, for which class/weapon
    would it be best..? Maybe someone can fill me in with some information, thanks!
    It's a veery strong SSA, kinda OP even for a S4. Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

It's good on any weapon really but especially valuable on weapons that do quick bursts with PAs (Ranger, Braver Bow, Force compounds and Hunter Partizan come to mind). but really the extra damage makes it a pretty insane SSA for pretty much any class
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 3, 2019 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's a veery strong SSA, kinda OP even for a S4. Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

It's good on any weapon really but especially valuable on weapons that do quick bursts with PAs (Ranger, Braver Bow, Force compounds and Hunter Partizan come to mind). but really the extra damage makes it a pretty insane SSA for pretty much any class
    Thank you very much for your input! I just wasn't sure. Selling this thing for ~90m was pretty tempting after all. But I guess I'll keep it. Just have to think about
    which of my characters should have it now XD

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Does anyone know if Sega has released this BGM at all? I don't remember listening to it in-game or anything like that, I just want to know if it's available somewhere.

I have 1500 7th anniv. badges left after I got everything I need. So I want to confirm something before I trade all left badges for grinders:

1.Every account can only get 6 pieces 15* weapons from 7th anniv. event.

2.7th anniv. badges are only for trading items from Xie's shop and will be useless after this coming Tuesday's maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    I have 1500 7th anniv. badges left after I got everything I need. So I want to confirm something before I trade all left badges for grinders:

1.Every account can only get 6 pieces 15* weapons from 7th anniv. event.

2.7th anniv. badges are only for trading items from Xie's shop and will be useless after this coming Tuesday's maintenance.
    1. Yes. 6 pieces that are 60 element and 30 max grind
    2. IIRC no, Xie is still around til the end of August since there will be a rerun of both 7th anniversary maps (EP5 training and the current guruguru)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Does anyone know if Sega has released this BGM at all? I don't remember listening to it in-game or anything like that, I just want to know if it's available somewhere.

I hope I am not breaking any rules, but Cyber Meteor has it on their channel on youtube. It's this video.