Page 4538 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353840384438448845284535453645374538453945404541454845884638 ... LastLast
Results 45,371 to 45,380 of 46801

That makes sense
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Does defeating Deus ESC-A in "Guides of Creation" apply to my Deus ESC-A kill count for the title?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Does defeating Deus ESC-A in "Guides of Creation" apply to my Deus ESC-A kill count for the title?
    It counts toward your Deus ESC-A Gracia (the rematch version) kill count, but I do not know if it counts toward the Dues ESC-A Zephyros (the normal one) one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It counts toward your Deus ESC-A Gracia (the rematch version) kill count, but I do not know if it counts toward the Dues ESC-A Zephyros (the normal one) one.
    Strange considering that the rematch was meant to be only played with 4 players and that this one can add up to 12. Oh well, I need the title for this one too, so either one is fine.

Thanks
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I been told of players earning up to 180m weekly by running 20 or so alts thru certain things every week amd it only takes up to 5 hours to do it on all characters. How much of this is true? And what classes nornally work best to do it with? How is it done?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    I been told of players earning up to 180m weekly by running 20 or so alts thru certain things every week amd it only takes up to 5 hours to do it on all characters. How much of this is true? And what classes nornally work best to do it with? How is it done?
    I cannot explain 180m per week, but I do know that with weekly ARKS missions you can get approximately 2 million meseta per week per character. This week, for example, it's 1 million for earning 200k with COs (done with Yerkes handins, or daily fish / materials, but requires having spent that time at some point), 605k for grinding a weapon or unit (entirely trivial), and 405k for completing an extreme quest (5min work). That amounts to 2.2 million actually, because you also get 200k from handing in the COs for the 1 million giveout. The above would definitely take more than 5mins (about 10mins I'd say) per character for me though.

For 20 characters that's 44 million. I don't know how they got the 180 million figure. Even if we assume getting 600k from Yerkes per character, and another 900k from weekly fish/materials, that's still just 3.5 million per character, and 70 million for 20 characters. To get more meseta you have to spend more time doing daily COs for 100k meseta, and that increases time required.

I haven't been able to play for a solid month or so and I saw that the Level Cap got bumped up to 95.

Is every level after 90 just a PP Increase alone, or do you get a Skill Point as well to invest more into the tree?

I see. What can 1 billion meseta get you reliably as far as affixes, equipment and such? Im aware you cant purchase high rarity weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    I haven't been able to play for a solid month or so and I saw that the Level Cap got bumped up to 95.

Is every level after 90 just a PP Increase alone, or do you get a Skill Point as well to invest more into the tree?
    You get a Skill Point, regular stat increases, and 2PP per level; they just didn't add any new Skills to the trees.
    Oh, also note, the PP increase is Main Class only, so even if you are at 95/95, you only have an extra 10PP, not 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    That would be me. It was 160 mil in 6 hours btw. That was what i was able to make before they changed the dailies rotation and replaced a lot of them with EQ and UQ. You can still make that much if you took all of the dailies though.

Add other high value dailies/weeklies to what Dark Mits said and you'll make roughly 6 mil per character. 120mil without counting what you get from quest clears and monster kills.

To be able to do it in ~6 hours... Well you have to be extremely focused and fast. I'm clearing A rank dailies in less than a minute. 40s for AQ, 100s XQ, 60s TA. I average 20 minutes each character

You only need 20 medium sized enemy kills (+ boss) for A rank. A medium size is like an oodan. Krahdas are small and they are worth 1/3 a medium.

I'm also dashing at every possible moment. I also kill things practically instantly. My alts are ~lvl 70 now, but it was the same when they were 50.