Page 4548 of 4570 FirstFirst ... 3548404844484498453845454546454745484549455045514558 ... LastLast
Results 45,471 to 45,480 of 45695
  1. #45471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Supplies needed:
    1 Weapon Form Pass (obtained from the Recycle Shop using 150 Weapon Form Tickets)
    1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) that you wish to change the appearance of
    1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) or Camo whose appearance you want to use (aka the "Skin")
    1,000,000 meseta

    Procedure:
    Go to Dudu/Monica and select the option "Weapon Form Change"
    On the first screen you will select the Weapon you wish to alter the appearance of
    On the following screen you will select the Weapon or Camo you want to use as the Skin
    Confirm

    Notes:
    You keep both Weapons at the end, but they become Account Locked, so be careful when using a Weapon/Camo that you might want to resell (such as a high priced Camo like *Sword of Promised Victory).
    Any appearance changes or visual effects that occur as the result of a Potential from the Skin are not transferred over (for example, Akatsuki's unsealed form).
    If the skinned Weapon is used in an upgrade (such as going from an Atlas to Atlas EX), the changed skin is not transfered to the upgraded Weapon.
    Thank you so much!

  2. #45472

    Default

    I want to try to farm *シッドストリッド because it's too expensive for me. Does it drop from any enemy in Ultimate Desert or only from bosses?
    ID: Maks

  3. #45473

    Default

    got some questions

    1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking

    2 swicth strike its still worth for BO/HU in this days? and techer PP restorate was worth for physical support TE/HU? i recently used a reset pass

    3 any recomended ring for GU/FI? i normally use crit or perfect keeper rings but thiss combination deny me both :/ and the recovery rings are useless as a gunner because i have lifesteal and the PP never its a problem for me

  4. #45474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    got some questions

    1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking

    2 swicth strike its still worth for BO/HU in this days? and techer PP restorate was worth for physical support TE/HU? i recently used a reset pass

    3 any recomended ring for GU/FI? i normally use crit or perfect keeper rings but thiss combination deny me both :/ and the recovery rings are useless as a gunner because i have lifesteal and the PP never its a problem for me
    1) Yes, it should be doable, not necessarily fast, but doable.

    2) For the sake of having S-ATK Units, yes, it is still good to grab it as a Bo/Hu, though it isn't as bad not to have it if you have a Dex Mag.
    That's the passive one, right? Then yeah, it is pretty good since it helps you recover more quickly from Heavy Hammer charging or from Re Zandia suctioning, but not absolutely needed since you can recover PP quickly with some Wand melee.

    3) An Effort Ring is a good option. It gives you a further 10% Crit, 1% unconditional damage, and 3% Damage Reduction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    I want to try to farm *シッドストリッド because it's too expensive for me. Does it drop from any enemy in Ultimate Desert or only from bosses?
    It looks to be an area drop from any Ultra Hard Lillipa field, in addition to being in Descente Draal's drop pool. The rate is super low, so good luck with the farming attempt, and may RNGsus smile kindly upon your quest.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 15, 2020 at 11:33 AM.


  5. #45475

    Default

    its not worth the time to try and farm that camo, the rates for them have always been super low which is why its been stuck for 100mill+ for a long time. unless they add it somewhere elsewhere, better off going for something else or waiting for Descent Draal to be added again to something since even in UH fields its an RNG spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  6. #45476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 its possible to complete triggers of dark falz persona and omega loser and apprentice with just 3 people on today standarts ? my friends are about to be level 85 thats why im asking
    You were able to solo them on release.

  7. #45477

    Default

    5 Silver Tokyo Tickets Vs 1 Gold Tokyo Ticket, which gives more EXP? I was wondering if I should convert my Silver Tokyo Tickets to Golden ones? On one hand, 5 tickets gets me 5 dogs and the enemies give out 150% more EXP, but on the other hand, 1 golden ticket gets me 3 Dogs, 1 Emp Rappy, 3 rappies and enemies give out 200%
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  8. #45478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    5 Silver Tokyo Tickets Vs 1 Gold Tokyo Ticket, which gives more EXP? I was wondering if I should convert my Silver Tokyo Tickets to Golden ones? On one hand, 5 tickets gets me 5 dogs and the enemies give out 150% more EXP, but on the other hand, 1 golden ticket gets me 3 Dogs, 1 Emp Rappy, 3 rappies and enemies give out 200%
    Technically, the 5 Silver give you more EXP total, but if you have a large amount of Silver Tickets it can be more time efficient to convert them into Golds since it means less downtime between runs.


  9. #45479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Technically, the 5 Silver give you more EXP total, but if you have a large amount of Silver Tickets it can be more time efficient to convert them into Golds since it means less downtime between runs.
    True, and not to mention any minutes lost to my boosters.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  10. #45480

    Default

    Is there a way to type in the alternate pose for a lobby action? For example, these weapon pose lobby actions such as wand pose has 3(6) poses. If I want to use pose #2 for instance, it that possible?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!



Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •