Page 4603 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36034103450345534593460046014602460346044605460646134653 ... LastLast
Results 46,021 to 46,030 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPope View Post
    Is there a keyboard button that you can hit to close out of all of the open menu/dialog windows and get back to the standard game screen? I am on PC if it matters.

When searching stores or going into item menus sometimes I just want out of everything instead of closing the 300 pages that popup. Is there a quick way to do this?
    Thank you!
    Whatever you use for the "Start" button, that's how I close everything.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

So I've been playing PSO 2 NA on a tv screen and noticed that the font is very difficult to read on a tv than it is on the JP client. The JP client has a nice large clean font that is easy for me to read from afar. Does anyone know how to change the settings on NA to match the same font on JP?

Using te/hu (NA) in ultimate quests they feel really strong next to groups of enemy’s and teammates but that one on one damage is embarrassing sometimes lol whats a good sidearm for wand- single target damage. Gunslash? partizan?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but Im assuming theres no way to port my JP account/characters to the new NA servers?
    Even its unavailable now, is there a chance this will become an option in the future?

Also, are there still active English patches and Tweaker support for the JP servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Im assuming theres no way to port my JP account/characters to the new NA servers?
    You can import character files from JP to NA as long as they are not below NA's height restrictions.

Even its unavailable now, is there a chance this will become an option in the future?
    Probably not.

Also, are there still active English patches and Tweaker support for the JP servers?
    Most certainly.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    You can import character files from JP to NA as long as they are not below NA's height restrictions.
    Thank you for the reply.
    By "character files" you mean my appearance? Can I port my items, levels, gold?

Thank you for the reply.
    Just your basic appearance data from the salon. Nothing related to your actual JPN account can be moved over, ie. no meseta, no items, no fashion tickets, etc.

Thank you for the reply.
    No, the JP version has items that don't exist in the NA version, so such a transfer wouldn't be feasible.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Using te/hu (NA) in ultimate quests they feel really strong next to groups of enemy’s and teammates but that one on one damage is embarrassing sometimes lol whats a good sidearm for wand- single target damage. Gunslash? partizan?
    That's the main weakness of the class.
    There's not much you can do about it. Whenever the Lavis Cannon (14* wand) is released -and also eventually any stronger wand with S5 ability support-, you'll have a major boost on single target damage but until then you're pretty stuck.

Edit: The thing that we did on the JP servers a long time ago was to use partisans and Vol Graptor combos but I checked your high-end TE equipable partisans and they're both pretty bad so you would end up losing damage compared to wand normals.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

do the upgraded austere armors still have a set bonus? or was it removed? and where the heck does one get ares stones these days since you cant trade in NT ares weps and olde type doesnt really drop anymore?