Run Ult Amdu, get Ray units. Farm badges, exchange for solo PD pass, run solo PD for Union Booster, exchange at Zieg.

Frankly Qliphard is less troublesome unless you really want Union.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post

Frankly Qliphard is less troublesome unless you really want Union.
    Zein units are a myth....

Well atleast for me. I've yet to get one lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but what's the quickest way to get a weapon to +35? 10* NT weapons? What grind level should I aim for on the 10*s? I've already got the cap to 35, so now I just need to grind it up.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Anyone know of a decent-ish way to get Photon Spheres at lower levels? Highest right now is a level 43 Ranger, need 3 more Spheres to get the special fancy-pants thing on my gun to Rank 2 since I hit +20 on it last night. Just don't know if I'm missing something somewhere like "Oh, just take three Excubes to this dude and he gives you like 50 of them!" or something.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but what's the quickest way to get a weapon to +35? 10* NT weapons? What grind level should I aim for on the 10*s? I've already got the cap to 35, so now I just need to grind it up.
    Grind the 10* up to 20. Unlock only the 1st potential.
    And IIRC going from 0 -> 10 needs 3 of those, 10-> 20 needs 4, 20- > 30 needs 5, and lastly 30 -> 35 needs 4. All of this is with great success on your grind so get those boosters.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Anyone know of a decent-ish way to get Photon Spheres at lower levels? Highest right now is a level 43 Ranger, need 3 more Spheres to get the special fancy-pants thing on my gun to Rank 2 since I hit +20 on it last night. Just don't know if I'm missing something somewhere like "Oh, just take three Excubes to this dude and he gives you like 50 of them!" or something.
    Player Shop, stand on the shoulders of high level players!

Eh, I'll probably just stick to grinding out drops as I come across them then. I mean, this thing's only one of those 7* NT weapons. Been boosting it mainly because I haven't found anything better, and the next NT weapon on the player shops has too high a ranged attack requirement for me to use yet. If this thing can somehow last me until I need to start building up really high-end weapons, it'll be good enough for me, and I can pass it down to one of my other characters as a twink-gun (since it still has that 1 R-ATK requirement to equip.)

No idea how much they cost, but odds are if grinding and unlocking potential is this important at end-game as well, they're likely pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Grind the 10* up to 20. Unlock only the 1st potential.
    And IIRC going from 0 -> 10 needs 3 of those, 10-> 20 needs 4, 20- > 30 needs 5, and lastly 30 -> 35 needs 4. All of this is with great success on your grind so get those boosters.
    Perfect, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Eh, I'll probably just stick to grinding out drops as I come across them then. I mean, this thing's only one of those 7* NT weapons. Been boosting it mainly because I haven't found anything better, and the next NT weapon on the player shops has too high a ranged attack requirement for me to use yet. If this thing can somehow last me until I need to start building up really high-end weapons, it'll be good enough for me, and I can pass it down to one of my other characters as a twink-gun (since it still has that 1 R-ATK requirement to equip.)

No idea how much they cost, but odds are if grinding and unlocking potential is this important at end-game as well, they're likely pricey.
    12k each on Ship 2. XH emergency quests rain 10*s so many people have more cube/sphere fodder than they know what to do with.

That cheap? Huh, I might look into it, then. That'd be roughly 66K to upgrade it this next step, assuming it doesn't fail, and that's not too bad. Been playing around a week and I've already made probably close to a million cumulative already (though most of that was spent between upgrading other things and buying one outfit I've had my eye on to stand out over the standard CC costume choices.)