Your main class should have better rates from boss crystals, though you can still end up with a gunslash (which isn't class-restricted) or drops from other classes.

So far I've only dropped for my main class on Anga, Gal Gryphon and Profound Invasion.

Falling like a black star…

My mother language is not english and i have some problems.

What does the TMG potential "Boosts point-blank attack power" mean?
    What round pretzel does this boost?

I saw a Twin Yasminkov 2000H with potentialLv3 and +10 for 300-400k but don't know what the translators with pretzel mean so someone else got it and resell it for 3.150.000 meseta.

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. Kazjivo View Post
    Based on what I saw on google play, Hola Free VPN is what I recommed. Free, no ads. Uses peer to peer which is why it is free. Other choices would include hotspot shield (bandwidth limit + ads) or VPN master (ads + poor streaming).
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    Hmm, I think it was called TunnelBear or something similar. I had to use it when Google Play had some kind of error preventing purchases from apps not installed through the store. Was very easy to set up and go through a Japan connection for free. There's a monthly limit of 400MB or something like that. (which pso2es wont put a dent in, unless downloading it fresh)
    Thanks for the responses. I'll give these a try after I finish updating the english patch through the vanilla connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Hi peeps, just getting back into PSO2 after a couple of years...

I had two characters on ship7 and I have deleted one (24 hours have passed) and I would like to remake this character on ship2. When I log in to ship2 however, it asks me to pay. I was under the impression I could have another character on another ship for free. Is this true? If so, how do I do this without having to pay? Thanks in advance.
    Click On Banner

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post

I saw a Twin Yasminkov 2000H with potentialLv3 and +10 for 300-400k but don't know what the translators with pretzel mean so someone else got it and resell it for 3.150.000 meseta.
    Still don't know what the ability means but got a Twin Yasminkov 2000H from story, and 5000Fun(scratch and Grind Risk Reduction (+1)) and 1m meseta later i have it at +6. Yes that means that i grinded it 550 times, should i record it next time?
    They should boost the grinding for every gear not just for the 13star, duh.

WTB a program that smashes the enter button till it's at +10.
    Last edited by gabor100; Jul 25, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Boosts Zero Range damage. So fist range of attack. So if you have +30% from Zero Range Advance and Advance 2, a lv. 3 TMG should give you an extra 16% boost.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Jul 25, 2015 at 11:04 AM.

Is there any video that shows what a crafted tornado dance looks like? I've looked and I've yet to find one.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post

Not sure what you mean by round pretzel, but the potential basically means that it does more damage when you are in (more or less) melee range of your target.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    There's more to it than that. Element Weak Hit is a 20% damage increase if you match weakness. If you don't match weakness, you're losing that 20% damage as well.
    Sorry to bring this back, but I just realized that there are also ★10 Wands with 16% elemental boosting potentials just like for the Rods (well an ★11 for Bolt, but that will give me an excuse to finish my ★11 Tech Weapons Crafting).

If I were to craft a full elemental set for these Wands (which would have the appropriate 50 attribute), these would also be more powerful than a single ★12 or ★13 weapon when matching elemental weaknesses if you factor in Tech Explosions, right?

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Sorry to bring this back, but I just realized that there are also ★10 Wands with 16% elemental boosting potentials just like for the Rods (well an ★11 for Bolt, but that will give me an excuse to finish my ★11 Tech Weapons Crafting).

If I were to craft a full elemental set for these Wands (which would have the appropriate 50 attribute), these would also be more powerful than a single ★12 or ★13 weapon when matching elemental weaknesses if you factor in Tech Explosions, right?
    Pretty sure those potential do diddly squat for wand whacks and explosions.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55