Now which quest is giving ウェポンズバッヂ2015銀 ?

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    Now which quest is giving ウェポンズバッヂ2015銀 ?
    SH Beach Wars 3 clear reward.

Are many English speaking people still running Challenge Mode on Ship 2? If they are, then I'll most definitely transfer over this maintenance from Ship 7; I'll probably join a team so I can rack up some Challenge Miles (Not in any team on Ship 7): I really want either the Ideal Katana or Ideal Rifle.

Never attempted Challenge Mode on Ship 7 because of the language barrier; I don't want to drag down the MPA.

Also, once I transfer over to Ship 2, will my stuff still be in my storage on Ship 7 should I return there at a later date?

Also, what teams would you recommend to me?

Thanks.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    My father and I are experiencing the same issue.
    As am I and a friend.
    Click On Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    TE mobbing is simple as using Zondeel then hitting the ball of clustered enemies with wand swings. Wand gear explosions do AoE damage, so if you're hitting 10 overlapping enemies, they'll each be getting hit 10 times per swing.

As for the bow, Rikauteri is the go-to option for its high T-ATK and latent that boosts weakness damage. It's ridiculously rare, though, and the lack of AQ drop rate boost events lately doesn't help that any.
    Is there another bow to go for? Cause i dont have prem so i cant trade for 10*+ passes and THAT BOW IS TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE (also with the bow should i be going for 50 light on it or what?)

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    Is there another bow to go for? Cause i dont have prem so i cant trade for 10*+ passes and THAT BOW IS TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE (also with the bow should i be going for 50 light on it or what?)
    I could recommend Vibras Bow, having the second highest T-Atk for a B.Bow, but you said you don't have prem for passes. My best suggestion for Freemium would be Mercy of Lillipa.

If anything I post appear as 'Trolling' or 'Offensive,' just know that I am stating my opinion and is not a personal attack towards anyone on the forums. Nothing personal, I just like to keep true with my thoughts.

Little help for everyone experiencing the blackscreen error after the prepatch. Quoting myself from another thread:

Apparently it's not a tweaker problem at all. I never used it and still got that issue since the Prepatch of today. Kinda strange.

You can either make an exception in Windows Defender for PSO2's program folder (for example C:\SEGA for me) or disable Windows Defender completely which is not a huge problem on Windows 8.x but on Windows 10 it's apparently one of the things Microsoft wants you to use. Disabling Windows Defender in it's settings will only temporary disable it and it will be re-enabled after a restart.

So the best way probably is the fix this with changing the registry. I'll attach a .zip file with two registry files, one to disable and one to enable Windows Defender. If anyone else has this problem and uses Windows 10, this may help.
    If you download this, just extract it and execute the Disable Windows Defender.reg file and restart your computer. That should do the trick. At least it did for me.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Can ウェポンズバッヂ2015金 be converted to ウェポンズバッヂ2015銀
    and ウェポンズバッヂ2015銀 converted to ウェポンズバッヂ2015銅?

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    Can ウェポンズバッヂ2015金 be converted to ウェポンズバッヂ2015銀
    and ウェポンズバッヂ2015銀 converted to ウェポンズバッヂ2015銅?
    You can only up convert from Bronze to Silver to Gold, not the other way around.

Will a 60 element skull katana and its -5% damage still outperform a 50 element yasha with its level 3 potential active?