Page 4562 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356240624462451245524559456045614562456345644565457246124662 ... LastLast
Results 45,611 to 45,620 of 46801

I am totally buynig astral Ether Reverie Crack units and transplant them with extra item and S. It will cost me less, even at 350mil a pop.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

By playing both normal and gold scratch, do you get all Bonus items from both? Bumped says no?(Players can receive each item only once.) but ingame it seems like it's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    By playing both normal and gold scratch, do you get all Bonus items from both? Bumped says no?(Players can receive each item only once.) but ingame it seems like it's possible.
    You can get both sets of Bonuses from the normal and Gold scratch. What it means is that you can only get each tier once, so once you get the Aika Hair from the normal scratch bonus, you can't get it from the normal scratch bonus again.

Is Promessa Pagina a worthwhile Wand? I had an 8s drop from Wild Easter 2020, and I was thinking of changing my LS Wand into DS.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Default How do you turn this crap off?

I managed to turn this crap off years ago but forgot how I did it. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to turn it off again. Also there has to be a way to see why it's pointing me to whatever It's trying to tell me to do. whenever I get into this doorway I have no idea where it wants me to go after entering.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I managed to turn this crap off years ago but forgot how I did it. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to turn it off again. Also there has to be a way to see why it's pointing me to whatever It's trying to tell me to do. whenever I get into this doorway I have no idea where it wants me to go after entering.
    As far as I know, you set a Main ARKS Mission to track. You just need to click that ARKS Mission again to turn it off.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    As far as I know, you set a Main ARKS Mission to track. You just need to click that ARKS Mission again to turn it off.
    Thanks. I didn't know I had chosen to track a quest using that menu.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

is that race swap converter still around? how does it work? is it something drag and drop its finished? I want to swap couple of characters and even if they dont come out perfect I can work around it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    is that race swap converter still around? how does it work? is it something drag and drop its finished? I want to swap couple of characters and even if they dont come out perfect I can work around it
    Donno if it still works but its here : https://madevil-evolution.firebaseap...a/pso2/convert

Does the Delinq ARKS Piercings move around too like other piercings(belly, mouth)? Like the belly button one that you put on and when you walk, it moves around and it's everywhere but not at the belly button.