Page 4453 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 345339534353440344434450445144524453445444554456446345034553 ... LastLast
Results 44,521 to 44,530 of 46801

OK~ finished~~
    6s Cleasis
    Grace Technique, Technique IV, Spirita III, Ares the Soul, Arks Fever and Sentence Tech
    S/R Atk+30, T-Atk+135, Dex+5, HP+35, PP+21, was debating trying for 7s and adding in a REverie, but success rate isn't really high = =;
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Can any of you tell me if they know how to get an Ether Soul + Factor + junk + junk to be any useful in an affix recipe?
    I mean I get it, 10% and 10%, oooh wow but still. I've given it a few minutes of thought and quite frankly I don't see how to use that fodder in any meaningful way in the final affix.
    (it probably doesn't qualify as a "quick" question but well...)
    Something like this

You could drop the Stat 3 but if you're doing this affix might as well go for broke and YOLO
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

any big S-atk effects you guys recommend me , i placed the S1 lightstream S-atk effect on many weapons , 5 at least to be honest

im hunting aprentice soul , Elder reviere and a mark effect , any recommendation or better suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    OK~ finished~~
    6s Cleasis
    Grace Technique, Technique IV, Spirita III, Ares the Soul, Arks Fever and Sentence Tech
    S/R Atk+30, T-Atk+135, Dex+5, HP+35, PP+21, was debating trying for 7s and adding in a REverie, but success rate isn't really high = =;
    Reverie is pretty bad for upslot. On same slot though, rates arent too bad especially with boost.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    any big S-atk effects you guys recommend me , i placed the S1 lightstream S-atk effect on many weapons , 5 at least to be honest

im hunting aprentice soul , Elder reviere and a mark effect , any recommendation or better suggestions
    Time to join Deus triggers and hope for a weapon drop (they're easy to upslot with the Guidance pot). Dim weapon SAF are also easy +45 atk
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 14, 2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Time to join Deus triggers and hope for a weapon drop (they're easy to upslot with the Guidance pot). Dim weapon SAF are also easy +45 atk
    i cant deny 4 of the 5 weapons have power 6 as SAF

as for the zeinesis weapon trick , i cant see how it works , and if it works in the way i think , its gonna be expensive

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i cant deny 4 of the 5 weapons have power 6 as SAF

as for the zeinesis weapon trick , i cant see how it works , and if it works in the way i think , its gonna be expensive
    Upslotting from 7 to 8 (If you have a 45 booster from the campaign saved up, that's a guaranteed upslot). Otherwise, roughly 70% chance to upslot (still good imo and getting back to 7s is easy even if you fail)

Has the game been out of sync recently ( or isit just me )

the instances I have faced so far:

1. space battle. sector 2. yeah sector 2. map loads but shiela is still talking and because of that I cannot move but everyone else is up ahead

2. ealier today at PD's fight ( the 1 am JST fight ). PD as I know it will do a dash across the screen twice. I dodge the first one , but for some reason on the second run my game froze for a few secs, I got hit and died.

Is the game just out of sync , isit lag or what isit ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Has the game been out of sync recently ( or isit just me )

the instances I have faced so far:

1. space battle. sector 2. yeah sector 2. map loads but shiela is still talking and because of that I cannot move but everyone else is up ahead

2. ealier today at PD's fight ( the 1 am JST fight ). PD as I know it will do a dash across the screen twice. I dodge the first one , but for some reason on the second run my game froze for a few secs, I got hit and died.

Is the game just out of sync , isit lag or what isit ??
    yesterday i had problems with the game , but it was because of windows update

What kind of Mag is best/recommended for Bouncer with both jet boots and dual blades?
    Last edited by Miru; Aug 14, 2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    What kind of Mag is best/recommended for Bouncer with both jet boots and dual blades?
    200 S-Attack
    Susi
    Ship 2