Page 4521 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352140214421447145114518451945204521452245234524453145714621 ... LastLast
Results 45,201 to 45,210 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Never mind PAs, we can barely use their Tree Skills abilities, making them barely useful subclasses IMHO.
    how can one be so blind?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    how can one be so blind?
    I'd say that Phantom is not really obvious how it can alter a playstyle as subclass. Outside of faster Tech charging, it's just base stat buffs (but quite good buffs compared to other classes). Etoile on the other hand can change playstyle significantly.

Phantom has Gear Accumulation too which works very well for Bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You're clearly misinformed, then.
    Well I'm going from what I'm seeing on the PSO2 Skill Simulator. Most of the skills are for main class only, I really don't understand how this could help my Fo for example.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Well I'm going from what I'm seeing on the PSO2 Skill Simulator. Most of the skills are for main class only, I really don't understand how this could help my Fo for example.
    Have you tried for yourself?
    FO/PH is one of the better combinations. It has strengths and weaknesses over other FO variations but it's far from bad. Adopting it or not depends on your playstyle really. You essentially increase your DPS by casting techs way way way faster than normal. Also Sprint Tech Charge is a wonderful little skill.

PH is currently the best subclass of TE as TE benefits really well from casting techs faster while moving faster too (especially light and dark techs since the class has the masteries). TE and PH both have PP Restorate Skills which stack up too.
    PH is a strong subclass for BO using Jet Boots since it enables fast casting of techs and has a gear accumulation skill which helps BO use both gears more often. PH is a stronger subclass for Jet Boots but it's also fine with Dual Blades thanks to the gear accumulation. Your extra blades really help your DPS.
    ET is currently the best subclass of HU because damage balancer + flash guard x2 + automate halfline. Nothing can stop you, really.
    ET is, IMO, tied for best subclass for FI because it has damage balancer which enables the player to use Limit Break without too many drawbacks and Etoile HP Restorate triggers during Limit Break so your HP essentially keep regenerating. Really strong combination.
    ET is a great subclass of RA because of...Standing Massive. All your charged PAs requiring you don't move. Well, they can't be interrupted. And since you're also running Damage Balancer, you can take hits without worrying.

You should really try them out. You don't need that many skills to make those subs work.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Also Sprint Tech Charge is a wonderful little skill.
    This right here has spoiled me as a Fo/Ph; every time I try to go back and play Fo/Te, I just can't since it feels so slow and clunky. Sure the individual numbers aren't as high, but the ease of movement and reduced charge time make the combo feel so smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This right here has spoiled me as a Fo/Ph; every time I try to go back and play Fo/Te, I just can't since it feels so slow and clunky. Sure the individual numbers aren't as high, but the ease of movement and reduced charge time make the combo feel so smooth.
    some people might hit me for this but i dont play tech short charge , it just dont convince me because it nerf resta and power as force

FO/PH is one of the better combinations. It has strengths and weaknesses over other FO variations but it's far from bad. Adopting it or not depends on your playstyle really. You essentially increase your DPS by casting techs way way way faster than normal. Also Sprint Tech Charge is a wonderful little skill.

PH is currently the best subclass of TE as TE benefits really well from casting techs faster while moving faster too (especially light and dark techs since the class has the masteries). TE and PH both have PP Restorate Skills which stack up too.
    PH is a strong subclass for BO using Jet Boots since it enables fast casting of techs and has a gear accumulation skill which helps BO use both gears more often. PH is a stronger subclass for Jet Boots but it's also fine with Dual Blades thanks to the gear accumulation. Your extra blades really help your DPS.
    ET is currently the best subclass of HU because damage balancer + flash guard x2 + automate halfline. Nothing can stop you, really.
    ET is, IMO, tied for best subclass for FI because it has damage balancer which enables the player to use Limit Break without too many drawbacks and Etoile HP Restorate triggers during Limit Break so your HP essentially keep regenerating. Really strong combination.
    ET is a great subclass of RA because of...Standing Massive. All your charged PAs requiring you don't move. Well, they can't be interrupted. And since you're also running Damage Balancer, you can take hits without worrying.

You should really try them out. You don't need that many skills to make those subs work.
    Sounds probably good for Te, but for Fo, I don't know. Loosing Dark, Light & elemental weakness (not to mention the other Te perks) during EP6 where Light and Dark are of most usage doesn't seem to be a good idea.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    some people might hit me for this but i dont play tech short charge , it just dont convince me because it nerf resta and power as force
    *Hits with a stick*
    Even with the decreased individual numbers, you gain a lot of DPS over time because you're casting so much faster.
    When you one-shot everything, yeah. It's useless. In XH or UH, where it matters, you're not one-shotting anything so augmenting your DPS over time matters more than raw individual numbers of any single cast.
    And your Resta numbers should really not matter in this equation.First because you should be able to almost insta-cast Resta with Tech Short Charge and second, your numbers should still be high enough.
    As Techer/Phantom and without Resta Advance from the tree, I'm still healing over 1200HP per tick, this is waaaaaaaaay enough.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

What weapons do you use as a HU/ET?