Page 300 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2002502902972982993003013023033103504008001300 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 46801

Do rare wands never have a hidden dex bonus being applied to their strike damage?

I've noticed that with a Windmill, while my damage variance on techs is almost non-existent, my striking damage has around 50% variance, which is kind of aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Do rare wands never have a hidden dex bonus being applied to their strike damage?

I've noticed that with a Windmill, while my damage variance on techs is almost non-existent, my striking damage has around 50% variance, which is kind of aggravating.
    I hate to say this, but are you sure you just aren't noticing the difference between normal damage and weakpoint damage? Because normal damage is typically half of weakpoint damage (exception of like Oceanids and stuff cuz their weakpoints are dumb).

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It should be a .RAR file, which you can open with 7zip or Winrar.
    KK thanks
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

hey can you guys tell me what this is?

http://prntscr.com/2k0bp0
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

For crafting, it looks like you can unlock 3 lines using AC, but are they permanently unlocked or just unlocked for a certain number of days?

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    I hate to say this, but are you sure you just aren't noticing the difference between normal damage and weakpoint damage? Because normal damage is typically half of weakpoint damage (exception of like Oceanids and stuff cuz their weakpoints are dumb).
    I was hitting enemies that only have a headshot weak point, so that can't be the issue.

Would be pretty pathetic if this is true of all wands, though I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Burst View Post
    For crafting, it looks like you can unlock 3 lines using AC, but are they permanently unlocked or just unlocked for a certain number of days?
    It's permanent.

I have Hu Te and Fo at 65, Gu & Ra at 1 and Br at 25... what do I level next? And with what weapon/PAs?

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    I have Hu Te and Fo at 65, Gu & Ra at 1 and Br at 25... what do I level next? And with what weapon/PAs?
    I would recommend either Gunner or Braver.

Both classes are just powerhouses (with Hunter Subbed, of course).

It depends on how you like to play though: do you like katanas/bows or T.M.'s.

For Gunner: Use the PA's: Infinite Fire (used for everything), Heel Stab (mobbing), Messiah Time (close-range for maxmimum damage).

For Braver: Use the PA's: Shunka-Shunran (overpowered-all-purpose-PA), Kanran-Kikkyo (mobbing), Hatou-Rindou (if you need to keep a safe distance between you and the target; nevertheless good damage but depends on the spacing between you and your target).

Note: players don't pick Braver.... they pick Shunka....

As for weapons go... just get the strongest ones provided that you can equip them, afford them, or able to find them (look them up from Cirnopedia or something).

Greetings ! I tried the Crafting System with a little Yasminkov 2000H. Worked great... So, I tried to grind it +10.
    200+ TRIES, STILL +4 !!! What is happening ? I have never been so unlucky. Did you encounter a success drop too ?

^Happened to me too. Apparently it always subtract 1 as grind penalty when failing. It always started around grind level 5 and above for me.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur