Page 4581 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35814081448145314571457845794580458145824583458445914631 ... LastLast
Results 45,801 to 45,810 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Also, one more question:
    What's with Etoile's Overdrive's cd? You start the quest with the cd at max duration and then after first use the cd counts down normally?
    And there is a 1 instead of a 0 when I can use it, that's doesn't mean anything or? Not like if I do something or other I can get more than 1 and then be able to use it x times without cd inbetween?
    It has a 2 stock limit. Basicaly the cooldown time is what it takes to build a charge, and you can have 2 charges stored at once.
    Last edited by Kichi; May 26, 2020 at 02:06 PM.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

haven't played for a long time but i remember there was a class that uses magic rod as melee attack and it deals some kind of elemental explosion damage, it looks really cool, what was the class again ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    haven't played for a long time but i remember there was a class that uses magic rod as melee attack and it deals some kind of elemental explosion damage, it looks really cool, what was the class again ?
    Techer with a wand.

what's a good sub class for melee tech as mentioned above ? i'm gonna start with that when the NA server launches

Quote Originally Posted by Kichi View Post
    It has a 2 stock limit. Basicaly the cooldown time is what it takes to build a charge, and you can have 2 charges stored at once.
    Thanks, but how to store 2 charges?
    When I started playing Et I frequently forgot about Overdrive and not think about it before the end of a quest but even then I have never seen a stock of more than 1. Just how long would you have to wait to get that 2nd charge?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks, but how to store 2 charges?
    When I started playing Et I frequently forgot about Overdrive and not think about it before the end of a quest but even then I have never seen a stock of more than 1. Just how long would you have to wait to get that 2nd charge?
    The charge time for each stock is four minutes, so eight minutes to get two stock.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    what's a good sub class for melee tech as mentioned above ? i'm gonna start with that when the NA server launches
    Te/Hu for Tank Support, Te/Ph for Attack/Support. Recommended Te/Ph more because I think its a lot more fun than Te/Hu whos only reliant on wand smacking
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Te/Hu for Tank Support, Te/Ph for Attack/Support. Recommended Te/Ph more because I think its a lot more fun than Te/Hu whos only reliant on wand smacking
    NA won't have phantom for a while (likely only later this year), so their only options are the older classes.
    I guess Te/Fi would be their best bet for a hybrid approach? Or maybe even Te/Su? (Though I have no idea how Te/Su compares to Te/Fi).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Sorry if this question or post exists and I am blind. Anyways, there doesnt seem to be a thorough database of stats and items and skills etc for PSO2. I have looked all over and even searched some stuff on the Japanese sites and have not been able to find anything., Any ideas?
    I try because I can and I can because I try.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKR0B0T View Post
    Sorry if this question or post exists and I am blind. Anyways, there doesnt seem to be a thorough database of stats and items and skills etc for PSO2. I have looked all over and even searched some stuff on the Japanese sites and have not been able to find anything., Any ideas?
    everything you listed is on swiki, what is it specifically you're trying to find?

skill stuff is on the Simulator so use that instead if you want, same exact thing for the Affix simulator

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    NA won't have phantom for a while (likely only later this year), so their only options are the older classes.
    I guess Te/Fi would be their best bet for a hybrid approach? Or maybe even Te/Su? (Though I have no idea how Te/Su compares to Te/Fi).
    wasn't paying attention to the "NA" part
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers