Page 4623 of 4629 FirstFirst ... 362341234523457346134620462146224623462446254626 ... LastLast
Results 46,221 to 46,230 of 46290
  1. #46221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Yes, in my inventory. When I use recycle shop and click on the + sign it doesn't go up. Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Is your inventory full? Silly question, but its one of the things that can prevent recycling keys.
    シンフイ - Ship02 | Idola ID: 326,467,168

  2. #46222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    Is your inventory full? Silly question, but its one of the things that can prevent recycling keys.
    Not at all, I actually don't remember what my inventory was, but since it now works, it probably was full. Thanks.

  3. #46223

    Default

    Long time no post...
    I'd like to grab the title
    "終の艦隊を破りし者
    One Who Defies the Armada "
    to get an other amphitrite stone, but these titles don't show up at the title counter... Are they to be unlocked?

    title 3.JPG

    I've played 5 or 6 armada EQ, though... I thought it was the unlocking condition??
    thanks

  4. #46224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burden View Post
    Long time no post...
    I'd like to grab the title
    "終の艦隊を破りし者
    One Who Defies the Armada "
    to get an other amphitrite stone, but these titles don't show up at the title counter... Are they to be unlocked?

    title 3.JPG

    I've played 5 or 6 armada EQ, though... I thought it was the unlocking condition??
    thanks
    A lot of titles will unlock when you either unlock the previous ones or when you just happen to hit the target. These are the Armada titles:

    Fleet Intercept Battle Total Intercept Points 2,400,000
    Fleet Intercept Battle Total Intercept Points 4,800,000
    Fleet Intercept Battle Cumulative Intercept Points 7,200,000
    Fleet Intercept Battle Intercept Point High Score 260,000
    Fleet Intercept Battle Intercept Point High Score 350,000
    Fleet Intercept Battle Intercept Point High Score 420,000
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  5. #46225

    Default

    That means I haven't even reached 2,4M? Dammit

    My wand will therefore be austere Axe EX... RIP Lightstream Aspiraxion

  6. #46226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burden View Post
    That means I haven't even reached 2,4M? Dammit

    My wand will therefore be austere Axe EX... RIP Lightstream Aspiraxion
    There are multiple ways to get an Circular Amphitrite Stone:

    • Get it from the title award for 50M total Divide Quest points
    • Get it from the title award for clearing the Dark Falz Persona EQ 50 times
    • Get it from the title award for earning 7.2M total points in the Armada EQ
    • Get it from the title award for earning 1200 titles
    • Buy it from Zieg for 900 Sage Crests (limit 1)
    • A miracle could happen where it drops in an EQ

    None of these are fast. However, if you really have your heart set on getting a Lightstream weapon, you should be aware of the multiple ways of getting the stone.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  7. #46227

    Default

    What do you do with the 8th Anniversary Lotto Tickets?
    I tried looking it up and all I got was "use them to possibly win irl and in-game goods", but not about HOW to use them, only 'to get a lot to increase chances of winning'. Also if they're not used by the 5th they turn into 'currency for something else'?

  8. #46228
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,562

    Default

    Has anyone else been getting REALLY bad lag the last week or so? I did a few traceroutes and it seems like there's just a REALLY bad spot in JP my packets are going through, but I haven't seem anyone talking about it.

  9. #46229

    Default

    I have been. East coast US.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

  10. #46230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Has anyone else been getting REALLY bad lag the last week or so? I did a few traceroutes and it seems like there's just a REALLY bad spot in JP my packets are going through, but I haven't seem anyone talking about it.
    Same. I don't know if it's a verizon routing fail or what.

    Anyone got an easy to use prozy or vpn to deal with this for now? game is impossible to play, and I can't even use swiki either.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •