Page 1065 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 6556596510151055106210631064106510661067106810751115116515652065 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 46801

What are some of the ways we can get more costumes? I already bought all available sets from Costume Shop (with meseta). I'm not planning on paying real money for it so buying with AC Cash is also out of the option.

Is there an easier way to switch subpalettes than scrollwheel+g+scrollwheel?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Hey sorry to bother you AIDA, I know you are very busy and you must get like a 100 messages! First I want to say thank you for making the Tweaker! Secondly I want to say thank you for taking the time to help everyone who has questions/issues I really appreciate it! Now here is my problem...
    I can play PSO2 on my laptop that has windows 7. But for some reason on Windows 8 on my desktop (Which is stronger than my laptop in graphics, ram, processor etc.) I cannot seem to load
    the game. On my desktop I get a black screen and the windows loading ring but it never disappears. I was wondering if you heard of this issue before? Anyway I will continue to troubleshoot this on my end but your input will be greatly appreciated. If I find a solution I will post it later, thanks again for all that you have done!

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    What are some of the ways we can get more costumes? I already bought all available sets from Costume Shop (with meseta). I'm not planning on paying real money for it so buying with AC Cash is also out of the option.
    Buy them in player shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Is there an easier way to switch subpalettes than scrollwheel+g+scrollwheel?
    /subpalette# or /spal# with the number replaced with the palette you want to switch to is the chat command for them. You can put them as shortcuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Razard View Post
    Hey sorry to bother you AIDA, I know you are very busy and you must get like a 100 messages! First I want to say thank you for making the Tweaker! Secondly I want to say thank you for taking the time to help everyone who has questions/issues I really appreciate it! Now here is my problem...
    I can play PSO2 on my laptop that has windows 7. But for some reason on Windows 8 on my desktop (Which is stronger than my laptop in graphics, ram, processor etc.) I cannot seem to load
    the game. On my desktop I get a black screen and the windows loading ring but it never disappears. I was wondering if you heard of this issue before? Anyway I will continue to troubleshoot this on my end but your input will be greatly appreciated. If I find a solution I will post it later, thanks again for all that you have done!
    You'll probably want to ask that here. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

It sounds like you're missing files or something though, so you might want to try a file check and reinstall the english patches. There were also issues with the game not working in certain versions of Windows 8 but I don't know as much about that.

Is there a good job text log or something of the sort? I wanted it to translate some of them (not good with kanjis).
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

So, for anyone who saw my sound distortion post. Other than Framerate, any potential solutions because it can't be solely framerate since my old PC didn't do this and I'm SURE it had FPS staggering now and then. Also speakers help, so it can't be solely FPS. It doesn't happen much anymore, but I'll truely test this all again if Luther ever pops up. =P
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Can someone please explain this error to me? It's driving me nuts.

'SEGA IB-007: Very Hardご確認の上、
    再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
    [603]'

Via Google Translate
    'On Very Hard confirm ,: SEGA IB-007
    Please re- connection by typing again .
    [603]'
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Not really a big deal but was wondering why doesn't gunner deal amplified dmg to dark vibrace's ass ? My bravers attack's get amplified by x3 or something.

Different multipliers for striking, ranged, and tech damages similar to Wonda weakpoints taking 2x dmg from strike and tech, but 4x dmg from range.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Different multipliers for striking, ranged, and tech damages similar to Wonda weakpoints taking 2x dmg from strike and tech, but 4x dmg from range.
    Oh i see, thanks.