Page 4381 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338138814281433143714378437943804381438243834384439144314481 ... LastLast
Results 43,801 to 43,810 of 46801

Thanks. Looks like I'll be able to exchange materials to make a 2nd Austere-NT then

guys im working in my summary for the EP2 and i have a doubt , just for a reference , where it was mention the dewman origins ( the fact in which luther was involve in their origin) it was mention in an official media ( interviews, art books) or just a fan theory

Default IIRC, this was mentioned in game.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys im working in my summary for the EP2 and i have a doubt , just for a reference , where it was mention the dewman origins ( the fact in which luther was involve in their origin) it was mention in an official media ( interviews, art books) or just a fan theory
    i don't know about media, but it was confirmed pretty much in game.

1. At the (now) end of Episode 1, Luther mentions how dewmans were a "surprise".
    2. Later, Io mentions casually how, to her knowledge, dewmans were created.
    3. Also, Aki mentions how some of her data was used for the experiments with dragons and darkers.

Do S eggs have a higher drop rate with Su main class?

If I use a Mag evolution device to change my mag, can I gain the trigger actions that are normally obtained with evolution into that mag type?
    Last edited by Crevox; May 8, 2019 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Lightstream should be the best, so as long as you haven't already used up your free circular stone just kill Dark Falz Persona 50 times total to get it from a title.

You can upgrade any Profound weapon you have at that point to Celestial and then to Lightstream (or if you're lucky, a Celestial will drop and save you time and money). It doesn't have to be a sword since you can convert any Lightstream weapon to any other once it's made (ideally you would upgrade whichever has 8 abilities). This does cost meseta (Gol materials) but may be less than dealing with upslotting and/or farming for whichever weapon types you're missing to upgrade.
    how do i obtain that free circular stone? i never got one afaik. Also yeah, i have both a Jutus and a profound weapon with the cap allready unlocked to +35 because it was a drop. what im seeing that is the biggest time spending one here is that for the Atlas Ex i need rougly 660 Scleasis booster; 600 to trade 60 schevelle, and 60 more for the evleda. and the biggest time spending one for the lightstream now that i have a Jutus are the roughly 1900 2019 weapon badges i need for all the required weapons to upgrade to lumiere

im kinda tilting towards Atlas Ex for this because is less stones to farm, and also have a chance to skip a whole step if i get lucky and get a lumiere drop directly and also the one i dont have to wait for a spesific EQ (persona) in order to farm one of the needed materials (erebos stone)
    Last edited by Batty; May 8, 2019 at 07:09 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Do S eggs have a higher drop rate with Su main class?

If I use a Mag evolution device to change my mag, can I gain the trigger actions that are normally obtained with evolution into that mag type?
    Probably insomuch that Su might a higher drop rate of eggs in general (though I think 14* eggs might not benefit from class boost).

No, it is purely visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how do i obtain that free circular stone? i never got one afaik. Also yeah, i have both a Jutus and a profound weapon with the cap allready unlocked to +35 because it was a drop. what im seeing that is the biggest time spending one here is that for the Atlas Ex i need rougly 660 Scleasis booster; 600 to trade 60 schevelle, and 60 more for the evleda. and the biggest time spending one for the lightstream now that i have a Jutus are the roughly 1900 2019 weapon badges i need for all the required weapons to upgrade to lumiere

im kinda tilting towards Atlas Ex for this because is less stones to farm, and also have a chance to skip a whole step if i get lucky and get a lumiere drop directly
    The Circular Stone is a Title Reward for defeating EQ Persona 50 times.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 8, 2019 at 07:12 AM.

I noticed my same skill seems to reduce PP by a varying amount (base PP cost 5, but seems to be reducing it by 3-4 randomly between usage).

Does this mean PP costs are actually not rounded to an integer after PP cost reductions and PP is actually a floating point number that isn't displayed? Or is there some other phenomenon going on here?
    Last edited by Crevox; May 8, 2019 at 08:33 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I noticed my same skill seems to reduce PP by a varying amount (base PP cost 5, but seems to be reducing it by 3-4 randomly between usage).

Does this mean PP costs are actually not rounded to an integer after PP cost reductions and PP is actually a floating point number that isn't displayed?
    Yea, I believe it's like that. If I remember it right, Lv2 APPR will make Tmg PP recovery to 1.2 .... so, 1 PP recovered per shot, 2 PP on 5th one.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Oceanic has his flair on EP6 and we have ours finished (until the next update). Up to you who you rather watch and see.
    Well I would rather see my character, so I guess I'll wait for yours then.
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 8, 2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well I would rather my character, so I guess I'll wait for yours then.
    Ep6Ch1 is already translated by Tweaker team since at least last week. Unless I missed something