Page 4329 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332938294229427943194326432743284329433043314332433943794429 ... LastLast
Results 43,281 to 43,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    I would need to know how for that to start with.
    Use PSO2es to purchase AC; payments are done though the Play Store, so there is no need to go through hoops like making up a fake Japanese identity or buying Webmoney.
    If you have an Android device, you just download the PSO2es Tweaker with which you can get the latest version of the PSO2es APK (as well as an English patch for it if you want to). If you don't have an Android device, you just need an Android emulator for PC.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 15, 2019 at 10:36 PM.

how do i do [Arks BT 2019 Qualifiers] for the campaign going on now for the weapon badges?

Is it really confirmed that Ph mag will only utilize dex to convert to SRT and not something like Hr mag but includes dex? It just doesn't make sense to lock to a single stat for a class that utilizes 3 type of atks when there's already a class that already do so but not limited to a single stat.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    *snip*It just doesn't make sense to lock to a single stat for a class that utilizes 3 type of atks when there's already a class that already do so but not limited to a single stat.
    but but it do make sense...
    Spoiler!

Am waiting to see how people will react or if sega did thought about it (impossibru) before deciding to buy AC for the first time ever, as it goes against to my I play the fremium way or nothing.
    Last edited by Masu; Mar 16, 2019 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Is it really confirmed that Ph mag will only utilize dex to convert to SRT and not something like Hr mag but includes dex? It just doesn't make sense to lock to a single stat for a class that utilizes 3 type of atks when there's already a class that already do so but not limited to a single stat.
    yes it was already confirmed several times and just like others im boggled they didnt just do what HRs mag skill did
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    how do i do [Arks BT 2019 Qualifiers] for the campaign going on now for the weapon badges?
    I think thats PVP so you have to go to the PVP lobby

i just started to lvl up S-atk techer , as for the subclass im not sure if hunter is a good idea or its better braver

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i just started to lvl up S-atk techer , as for the subclass im not sure if hunter is a good idea or its better braver
    Te/Hu is better
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

hey I need help deciding on which S2 photon blast one to use - pp cost reduction (-12%) or pp atk gain increase (+25% on attacks). I'm a ranger if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Quickasker > the wiki says you can. Even if you sell the weapon or exchange it or put it away in storage.
    (I'm still not convinced I should have told you that. This sounds like a troll making preparations)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I can confirm this is the case. Rarity doesn't even factor into this, but that's what a lot of people do, use Lightstream and several category changes to make their Atra weapons use the Lightstream models. Once you make the change, that change is permanent until you choose to remove it, regardless of whether or not you still have it. (It'll also be written into the second tab of your weapon details what model you are using for your weapon)
    Thanks. i was trying to read swiki but i was confused (google translate so yea..)
    Also confirmed, i was making Atlas Farder Ex form to Elder Pain Omega. and when i'm checking at zieg seems i could exchange the atlas sword to katana.