Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Ah, that's probably what the other one is, then. I didn't see that as the EQ until I was logging off for the night. Thanks, man.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    There is that 5th Anniversary Donut, swiki says There is a usage period limit, can anyone explain the limit?
    IIRC, with previous food items, you could only use them up until a certain date, so it's likely that these will expire after the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    IIRC, with previous food items, you could only use them up until a certain date, so it's likely that these will expire after the event is over.
    Specifically, these donuts expire after August 8th.

Whats the max amount of badges you can get per LQ run?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Hey, people. Can someone tell me about Driving Rain quest? is it profitable, besided getting CFs? XP output is good? Many cubes?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hey, people. Can someone tell me about Driving Rain quest? is it profitable, besided getting CFs? XP output is good? Many cubes?
    Cube rate is okay, but only if you do it as many times as possible during an instance. EXP's decent.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Cube rate is okay, but only if you do it as many times as possible during an instance. EXP's decent.
    Rain. Rain never changes. ktnks

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    em rappy ,gold wolf,mutation2,doom break and stat3 unit fodder

I was wondering has anyone calculated the approximate drop rate for Deus units? I've had 13s weapon drops but I've never even seen a glimpse of these 12s units, I play both the normal quest and the rematch, and I pretty much participate in all the EQs available...Has anyone had the same experience or is it just me being too ugly with RNG =.=

Can someone clarify the interaction of Zanverse with Vol Graptor/Banish Arrow?

I notice that Zanverse after damage is counter towards you hence it heals you when it is under Megiverse even though you didn't attack yourself so I was wondering if it's possible to boost Banish Arrow's damage with the damage you sap from other players in the MPA? Or is it solely your damage only?