Page 3687 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2687318735873637367736843685368636873688368936903697373737874187 ... LastLast
Results 36,861 to 36,870 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    is it 11* unit only max out extended lv. 5 only? if its not, then how to get lv6+ recipe?
    it's a hassle to get. Use search fucntion in visiphone to ask someone else to do it for you, everybody does so

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    anyway when end of driving Rain 2017?
    seems that's my only EQ good to level
    July 5

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    is it 11* unit only max out extended lv. 5 only? if its not, then how to get lv6+ recipe?
    Lv 10 is the max.

Can't check ingame atm. But if I remember right it should cost you 6-7 mil meseta to unlock Lv6-10 for one unit type, so 18-21 mil for rear+arm+leg.

Is there a rip of PSO2's icons in uncompressed PNG format somewhere? I was able to find a big icon sheet, but it unfortunately saved as a JPEG.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Is there a rip of PSO2's icons in uncompressed PNG format somewhere? I was able to find a big icon sheet, but it unfortunately saved as a JPEG.
    Its from a few months ago, January, but this might help ya
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-angel-dude!-)

How do I know which attacks proc Flash Guard or Flash Tech guard? Are the lasers or those lightshow(like Deus light beam things) attacks all tech based?

So I was reading around on my break from zombie grinding Special Training and apparently the Special Rewards from Special Training 1 will be present in Future Special trainings with the Web Panel Event increasing drop rates as it fills out? Can anyone more knowledgeable about Japanese than Google Translate confirm this?
    I read it around the Swiki while browsing some items.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    So I was reading around on my break from zombie grinding Special Training and apparently the Special Rewards from Special Training 1 will be present in Future Special trainings with the Web Panel Event increasing drop rates as it fills out? Can anyone more knowledgeable about Japanese than Google Translate confirm this?
    I read it around the Swiki while browsing some items.
    All the Episode LQs will be available from July 5th to August 9th (JST), and we have the two reward periods from the Web Panel event running July 19th-26th and August 2nd-9th (my guess is that this will be the RDR/EXP etc. Boost Week as that is always one of the rewards from Web Panels).

1: What is the changing colors for the price to set for items to be placed in your shop mean? They change from white to yellow to red for some specific reason?

2: Did something change recently for セルクフロッツ (all-class jet boots with inherent strike gust from ES) to go up to 10million meseta?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    1: What is the changing colors for the price to set for items to be placed in your shop mean? They change from white to yellow to red for some specific reason?

2: Did something change recently for セルクフロッツ (all-class jet boots with inherent strike gust from ES) to go up to 10million meseta?
    Strike gust shift action has shifta built into it,allowing classes that dont have access to techs the ability to buff themselves without using a slow shiftaride.
    Spoiler!