Page 3693 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2693319335933643368336903691369236933694369536963703374337934193 ... LastLast
Results 36,921 to 36,930 of 46801

So, I've hit a gap here. I've finally gotten the time and resource and got my Orbit rifle to +30. But now I see that I can't grind past this cap to get to +35. I tried using more Nox weapons and spare 13* weapons to test with, but they do nothing. Now I'm reading that I HAVE to have copies of the weapon to do a grind passed the limit. I thought the 6 weapon copies were meant as a shortcut, not a requirement.

Guess its safe to say I screwed myself over out of the time and money I spent and start over with something else?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, I've hit a gap here. I've finally gotten the time and resource and got my Orbit rifle to +30. But now I see that I can't grind past this cap to get to +35. I tried using more Nox weapons and spare 13* weapons to test with, but they do nothing. Now I'm reading that I HAVE to have copies of the weapon to do a grind passed the limit. I thought the 6 weapon copies were meant as a shortcut, not a requirement.

Guess its safe to say I screwed myself over out of the time and money I spent and start over with something else?
    you need 6 copies to be able to grint a NT weapon up to +35, 1 wich will be your main weapon, and one for each cap release up to +35. each grint lv of a NT weapon gives 1% extra atk to the weapon so you´re just losing 5% of extra atk on your weapon, what i see you could do

- use your orbit normally and learn to live with that missing 5% atk

- try your luck at arena for that (extremely) rare drop that raises your weapon grind cap +1 (or if you have a lot of money just buy it, but they are expensive)

- if you´re were planing to use your orbit as your main damage weapon, then better give it some basic affixes and use it as a pp recovery weapon and start saving for a better weapon like zeinesis.

Orbits had their age when their were one of the top tiers competing with austere, but there are a lot of stronger weapons at the moment (like zeinesis), most ppl using orbit these days use it only as a tool to quickly recharge pp ty for its sheathed pp recovery x3 potential
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    - snip -
    Awesome! Thank you so much for the breakdown, Anduril~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    you need 6 copies to be able to grint a NT weapon up to +35, 1 wich will be your main weapon, and one for each cap release up to +35. each grint lv of a NT weapon gives 1% extra atk to the weapon so you´re just losing 5% of extra atk on your weapon, what i see you could do

- use your orbit normally and learn to live with that missing 5% atk

- try your luck at arena for that (extremely) rare drop that raises your weapon grind cap +1 (or if you have a lot of money just buy it, but they are expensive)

- if you´re were planing to use your orbit as your main damage weapon, then better give it some basic affixes and use it as a pp recovery weapon and start saving for a better weapon like zeinesis.

Orbits had their age when their were one of the top tiers competing with austere, but there are a lot of stronger weapons at the moment (like zeinesis), most ppl using orbit these days use it only as a tool to quickly recharge pp ty for its sheathed pp recovery x3 potential
    My main concern was to kill 3 birds with one stone, one for the expert block requirement, and the other being the LV80 requirement for both RA and GU.

A tad angry about this, but lesson learned.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

have anyone got problem with fashion catalog? it all black to me can't access to any option in there for bingo

Ive been away from the game.

What element do I untek the items as? What about eggs?

And when should I do the 'superior' tekking?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Ive been away from the game.

What element do I untek the items as? What about eggs?

And when should I do the 'superior' tekking?
    Depends on the weapon, but for most things, you more or less want to pick Light all the time, since Light is kinda expensive to change into, but not to change out of. Same goes for Eggs.

Save Advanced Tekking for 13* drops or higher, since it saves you a lot of headaches in terms of upgrading Element.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How do SAF work exactly? If I'm trying to affix my zein/qil weapon with its own SAF, how does it acquire it? Does it just show up on the list when the weapon is +35 (assuming I'm using it as the base weapon). The simulators dont seem to say anything about it either.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Jun 18, 2017 at 01:28 AM.

Whats the prerequisite to get Test of Might CO from klotho? I dont have access to it on the character im working on for some reason and ive done pvp on that char before.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    How do SAF work exactly? If I'm trying to affix my zein/qil weapon with its own SAF, how does it acquire it? Does it just show up on the list when the weapon is +35 (assuming I'm using it as the base weapon). The simulators dont seem to say anything about it either.
    SAF is just unlocked by reaching +35 on a weapon. If you've unlocked +35 on a weapon and you're using it as the base, you can affix its own SAF to itself (in this case, Sentence Triple).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]