Page 4158 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3158365840584108414841554156415741584159416041614168420842584658 ... LastLast
Results 41,571 to 41,580 of 46801
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Thanks for the info. I tried using the prices the techer ask for but I ended up teching it at the lower price.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

So with the 14* pet color variation being random and as you can actually return them to egg, I came up with a purely theoritical idea...
    Considering those variations are random, do you think or ever tried to hatch then return to egg, hatch and so on in the hope that MAYBE the damn color will happen?
    Testing this is quite pricey for a result which isn't proven. Any opinion or anyone tested this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So with the 14* pet color variation being random and as you can actually return them to egg, I came up with a purely theoritical idea...
    Considering those variations are random, do you think or ever tried to hatch then return to egg, hatch and so on in the hope that MAYBE the damn color will happen?
    Testing this is quite pricey for a result which isn't proven. Any opinion or anyone tested this yet?
    it won't work because the egg itself is different color, not just the pet. Returning the Pet to an Egg will just result in the same Egg

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    it won't work because the egg itself is different color, not just the pet. Returning the Pet to an Egg will just result in the same Egg
    Rip and thanks.
    While I'm at it and same topic. If you happen to get a color variation to drop, will this color apply to an another pet or will it be lost in the process? (as the 14* pet get both personality, I don't feel like leveling again and setting up a candy box again for a pet which I already maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Rip and thanks.
    While I'm at it and same topic. If you happen to get a color variation to drop, will this color apply to an another pet or will it be lost in the process? (as the 14* pet get both personality, I don't feel like leveling again and setting up a candy box again for a pet which I already maxed)
    it works like pet evolution, your regular color pet will switch colors.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    it works like pet evolution, your regular color pet will switch colors.
    Thank you. Wasn't really sure considering I got Popple and Jinga 14* (both lvl130 now) but with regular color. It would have been nice from sega to make colr changing pets working same than for DB. With the amount of Jingal/Popple/Aero you can have in an LQ party it would greatly help readability :/
    But swag >gameplay I guess
    Last edited by Masu; Jul 17, 2018 at 05:39 AM.

This is mostly a friendly reminder , please forces , if there is no TE in the 12 man party , and your a force, your job is to also buff the party as well. I find so many groups were the forces don’t buff the party. They clearly didn’t play pso1, or have any idea of a forces job. They do great damage , but please buff your party as well. The only thing missing is the small hp buff from TE deband, but your buffs are still 3 minutes long so very effective. Thanks have a nice day.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    This is mostly a friendly reminder , please forces , if there is no TE in the 12 man party , and your a force, your job is to also buff the party as well. I find so many groups were the forces don’t buff the party. They clearly didn’t play pso1, or have any idea of a forces job. They do great damage , but please buff your party as well. The only thing missing is the small hp buff from TE deband, but your buffs are still 3 minutes long so very effective. Thanks have a nice day.
    While I do agree with the sentiment, I wouldn't say it's FO's job in lieu of a Techer being absent as much as it's beneficial for the Force to keep their Shifta/Deband up as well. It also depends on how you spec your FO, I feel. I only spec into Shifta Advance / Technique Up 2 for FO leaving the Deband side empty but if there is no Techer, I will always buff before the Teleporter activates or during downtime where an enemy cannot be attacked (e.g. Loser when he teleports away). I will also recast Shifta if it's going to fall off but that's really only to maintain my own Shifta buff.

But yeah, before Teleporter finishes and during downtime, there really is no reason not to buff/re-buff the party just for the purposes of maintaining your own buffs. I don't think Forces should have to go out of their way to buff the party though. For example, if someone dies and gets Moon'd, I wouldn't necessarily stop what I was doing to re-buff them but that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    While I do agree with the sentiment, I wouldn't say it's FO's job in lieu of a Techer being absent as much as it's beneficial for the Force to keep their Shifta/Deband up as well. It also depends on how you spec your FO, I feel. I only spec into Shifta Advance / Technique Up 2 for FO leaving the Deband side empty but if there is no Techer, I will always buff before the Teleporter activates or during downtime where an enemy cannot be attacked (e.g. Loser when he teleports away). I will also recast Shifta if it's going to fall off but that's really only to maintain my own Shifta buff.

But yeah, before Teleporter finishes and during downtime, there really is no reason not to buff/re-buff the party just for the purposes of maintaining your own buffs. I don't think Forces should have to go out of their way to buff the party though. For example, if someone dies and gets Moon'd, I wouldn't necessarily stop what I was doing to re-buff them but that's me.

I agree with just about everything there- but I am mostly referring to the forces who don’t even buff during down times, or at the teleporter. In EF free field for example there is absolutely no excuse to not keep the party buffed at all times, you have to meet for a weak point or gather closely for a boss kill almost every 1-3 minutes tops. When I play FO / Te I play it as support and damage , if no Te. Maybe that’s because I played pso for almost 2 decades and understand the role of the class. This isn’t to bash anyone , just a friendly reminder because I’ve seen it a lot lately. It is why it’s considered the most difficult class for a beginner- because sometimes it requires healing , buffing, and damage, making the running around the free field for hours much more bareable and smooth, and much faster.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 17, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

In non-expert blocks, even TE players do not buff.

FO isn't that effective in group buffing outside of waiting for the countdown at the start of a quest (even TE used to not be that great, till we got the lvl85 skill) The range is too small and each tick only adds 15sec. It's simply too much of a hassle to spend PP and personal dps just to get another player to deal 24% more damage for 1min.

And let's not forget that the crushing majority of the playerbase (I mean higher than 99%) do not play PSO2 as a group activity. They play a singleplayer game where other players just happen to be around too (in fact, even traditional MMOs resemble this in 2010s). Players do not care about what other players do, they only care what they do.