Page 986 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4868869369769839849859869879889899961036108614861986 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    When you attack an enemy with a melee/ranged weapon and its weak against that weapon element, what multiplier is added? Ohpso2 says 1.2x and swiki says 1.2 - 1.3, but I'm not sure.
    As a general rule

If it's weak to 2 elements, both are 1.2
    If it's weak to 1 element, it's 1.3

There are exceptions, most notably vol, quartz, etc. Their resists are bizarre.

Remember that this only applies to the elemental portion, not the weapon's raw or the player's base stats/affixes/setbonuses/mag/etc.

Thanks for the answer guys .. i guess that would be faster to had create a thread finally .

what rifles are suppose to be the best? iv been trying to decide on one to aim for(pun intended) but most of the 11star ones seem very close(non-bio wep). I am leaning towards an Mena Alice ? opinions/facts welcome.

Thanks in advnace

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    what rifles are suppose to be the best? iv been trying to decide on one to aim for(pun intended) but most of the 11star ones seem very close(non-bio wep). I am leaning towards an Mena Alice ? opinions/facts welcome.

Thanks in advnace
    The Mena Alice could be good if you're subbing Gunner, not to say it's bad if you're not. It's just that the latent only works if you have Gunner as a main or sub and have Perfect Keeper. Outside of that, I would suggest the Cheripheed for reduced PP cost, Infinite Corundum for faster PP recovery or the Arao/Evarecasa for the Zero Effort latent.

What is faster: running or dashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Xe|da View Post
    What is faster: running or dashing?
    Dashing.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post

Thanks in advnace
    Don't forget Hurio Sniff whose potential boosts Weak Point damage and is of equal strength to Mena Alice's at level 3.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    Not sure how to properly word this one, but I'm wondering if anyone happen to know the following;

Do Automate Half-Line proc at the same time as the Mag HP Recoveries that trigger at 50%?
    Or do any of them take place ahead of the other? (e.g separate rolls rather than at same time. And if they are separate rolls, do the mag ones take place before Automate?).

Also in what order does it consume them, Mono->Di->Tri?

Cheers for answers.
    I believe they can both activate at the same time, but Automate Half-Line usually seems to occur first, since it doesn't have to wait for the mag to bob up and down before healing you.

It starts with lowest and goes to highest, so your Monomates will be used up first, followed by your Dimates, and finally your Trimates. It's worth considering not bringing any Monomates with you if you have Automate Half-Line since they won't help you very much when it activates.
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Aug 24, 2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Added in another answer

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    From previous patterns, they didn't update Falz Stone shop with katana or bow when braver came out and never did. Hell, their AQ weapons had to wait until the release of the coast-quarry-seabed set. I guess the fact we're getting their XQ Bio weapons two weeks later is supposed to be nice of them.
    Okay thanks for the reply.

Average Healing/Buffing Slave... Megalomax's Avatar

I was wondering, where can I download the PSO2 again apart from the official website because my IP is still blocked. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I got it.
    Last edited by Megalomax; Aug 24, 2014 at 01:20 PM.
    PSO2: Perry: RAnewm
    Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    No, trying hard is tryhard.

And you are trying hella hard.

I am having a hard time trying to get onto my ship using the pso2 tweaker. i am able to get to the ships but the ship status say unknown then a msg pops up so then i tryed the normal launcher but it give me a error 107. i am needing some help please.