Page 987 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4878879379779849859869879889899909971037108714871987 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by umbrellacorp575 View Post
    I am having a hard time trying to get onto my ship using the pso2 tweaker. i am able to get to the ships but the ship status say unknown then a msg pops up so then i tryed the normal launcher but it give me a error 107. i am needing some help please.
    Sounds like something my friend is going through atm. With official launcher, the game crashes after selecting Sega ID Login. With Tweaker, the ships come up as under maintenance. We think Norton antivirus may have played a role somewhere.

Hello.
    Please help find character voice in this video.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Elviryand; Aug 24, 2014 at 04:36 PM.

Where do all the NA people hang out on the JP and SEA versions? Is there a place here on PSOworld where people meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Xe|da View Post
    Where do all the NA people hang out on the JP and SEA versions? Is there a place here on PSOworld where people meet?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I don't have Norton antivirus on my computer. i have had this problem before and i remember i had the wrong version of the english patch installed and once i installed the correct one. it showed the ship status up. i am going to try and restoring the game but to normal to see if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by umbrellacorp575 View Post
    I don't have Norton antivirus on my computer. i have had this problem before and i remember i had the wrong version of the english patch installed and once i installed the correct one. it showed the ship status up. i am going to try and restoring the game but to normal to see if that works.
    I see, hope that helps. My friend is redownloading the whole thing again himself. A re-install maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    I see, hope that helps. My friend is redownloading the whole thing again himself. A re-install maybe?
    yea that didn't work. i guess i have to re install the game again dammm

4 Excubes can get a 10* Unit at the Excube Store. question is, can I trade that unit for a 10* Unit pass afterwards at the Recycling Shop? Cirnopedia mentions you can't do that with 10* weapons from the Rare Stone Store, but doesn't mention Units in the Excube Store. Should I risk it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    4 Excubes can get a 10* Unit at the Excube Store. question is, can I trade that unit for a 10* Unit pass afterwards at the Recycling Shop? Cirnopedia mentions you can't do that with 10* weapons from the Rare Stone Store, but doesn't mention Units in the Excube Store. Should I risk it?
    You can't do that. Play Tower Defense when it comes up, it gives alot of 10* units.

Quote Originally Posted by HaxMega View Post
    You can't do that. Play Tower Defense when it comes up, it gives alot of 10* units.
    I figured as much, looked too easy, just wanted to make sure. BTW, this Tower Defense quest, is it for SHard only? If not, do 10* unit drop in VHard?

Thank you