Page 4467 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 346739674367441744574464446544664467446844694470447745174567 ... LastLast
Results 44,661 to 44,670 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    The ring makes it so that you cannot detonate Zondeel by throwing another Lightning tech in it.
    It's mostly aimed for Techer but it's usable for any class heavily using Zondeel.
    In general, it's not a very useful ring.
    I don't understand why not detonate Zondeel. Isn't it supposed to detonate Zondeel with a different lightning tech to cause it to do damage?

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    I don't understand why not detonate Zondeel. Isn't it supposed to detonate Zondeel with a different lightning tech to cause it to do damage?
    Yes but the main use of Zondeel is gathering the mobs, not its damages. When it's doing damage, it loses its gathering effect.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    its a ring for a forgotten time where setting off Zondeels was a bit of an issue but is no longer the case. Theres no reason to set off Zondeel outside shocking Elder for example, a Talis that released in the past used to do a lot of damage with it but Sega took care of it quick. Lighting techs are also one of the least used for obvious reasons so the need to Zondeel then attack is not nearly needed as much when Re Zandia does the job much much better
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I've been having trouble finding a guide for a Gunner with the skill tree posted. Can anyone help me with this, I currently have a lv64 that I'm sitting on something like 40 so.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    I've been having trouble finding a guide for a Gunner with the skill tree posted. Can anyone help me with this, I currently have a lv64 that I'm sitting on something like 40 so.
    Forgive the JP version link, I can't get URL from ArksLayer's simulator, don't know why.
    It's pretty straight forward, with 15 SP to spare, imo.
    Bottom-right S-Roll related can be taken at last 10 SP, maximize both together with unlocking Another S-Roll Mode (Lv85).
    So, start increasing them at Lv75, maybe. I forgot which level we can get extra SP from trading in Gu Excubes.

As for spares .....

You can increase APPR to your liking to any level, based on your gameplay. Increase it until you're satisfied with your PP recovery (could be 0).

SRollJA can be maxed. I maxed it, since I'm using GuHu, ChainFinish can use BulletSquall with this one skill activate. GuFi will rely more on combos, so, effectiveness of this skill will be reduced. Ofc, you can leave it at 0.

R-AtkUp for the rest.
    Last edited by final_attack; Sep 4, 2019 at 03:39 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

So I screwed up, and ended up using up ARKS Missions EXP on the wrong class. So I decided to delete and re-do my character before I spend any tickets.

But that got me thinking. Doesn't that mean I can farm Salon Passes and Leontina Certificates every 24hr? Or does it not allow me to redo that mission for that character slot?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

So .... the new Hunter's PA【 Imperial Cleave 】.....
    Just to satisfy my curiosity ....

• It need to fill gauge like Photon Blast if you want to use it?
    • How to fill the gauge if it is? Kill based? Damage based?
    • I assume it's from sub-pallete only? Can it be used on PA slot?
    • Can you use it to trigger Chain Finish?

I only played Gu these days, and levelling Hu was HuBr with exp bonus ☆10 Katana, on Bonus Quest only _(:3」

Thank you very much!
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    So .... the new Hunter's PA【 Imperial Cleave 】.....
    Just to satisfy my curiosity ....

• It need to fill gauge like Photon Blast if you want to use it?
    • How to fill the gauge if it is? Kill based? Damage based?
    • I assume it's from sub-pallete only? Can it be used on PA slot?
    • Can you use it to trigger Chain Finish?

I only played Gu these days, and levelling Hu was HuBr with exp bonus ☆10 Katana, on Bonus Quest only _(:3」

Thank you very much!
    Yes.
    Hit count. My tests with a 1* sword and an 14* took the same amount of time. The latter killed a few mobs while the former didn't kill anything. However, it might be a combination of various things. It's not exactly fast to test.
    Both PA and sub palette.
    Most likely doesn't seeing as a lot of other multipliers don't work on it either, but I highly doubt it's even worth it as chain is only 2x for non-tmg.
    Last edited by Reilet; Sep 4, 2019 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Yes.
    Hit count. My tests with a 1* sword and an 14* took the same amount of time. The latter killed a few mobs while the former didn't kill anything. However, it might be a combination of various things. It's not exactly fast to test.
    Both PA and sub palette.
    Most likely doesn't seeing as a lot of other multipliers don't work on it either, but I highly doubt it's even worth it as chain is only 2x for non-tmg.
    Oh, thank you very much

Well, if it can be used as Chain Finish, I can't wait for Tmg one!

Thank you again ^ヮ^
    - Ship 2 -

I don't recal, is there a way to reset an OT weapon's grinding or somehow go back to no potential?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!